Asian girls prefer white guys and hate Asian guys?

I live in Vancouver and a month ago, I was out with a group of friends at a restaurant and passed by a table of white people. I had only glanced at them when I noticed one of the females shoot me a hateful glare that caught me by surprise. At that moment, I realized she was Asian and saw her white boyfriend staring at me uncomfortably.

A few weeks ago, I was waiting in a line and the person behind me kept "accidentally" ramming me in the legs with a stroller. After putting up with it for a few minutes, I turned around to ask the person to kindly stop and realized it was a white man with an Asian wife. The guy feigned an apology while his wife smirked.

Just a week or two ago, a white guy passed by me while I was sitting at a cafe, eating, and out of the blue, he looked down at me with a smug look of contempt. A couple minutes later, he reappeared with an Asian girl clinging to his arm and they sat down together.

Aaand around New Year's Eve, I watched a white boy and an Asian girl who looked to be about 5-8 years old, holding hands and eating ice cream cones. May as well get started early, I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Vancouver too. I had many Asian friends throughout the years and some had confessed they find white guys more attractive and would not consider an Asian or really any other non white race. I was shocked but pretty much every Asian friend I kept in touch with ended up with a white guy.

But I think some guys only want Asian girls too, so they find each other I guess. I remember when I had someone want to set me up with this guy (he was white, and I am white) he said no as soon as he found out I was white. His words 'I don't want someone who glows in the dark'.

What Girls Said 7

• each person has a preference, i know many Asian girls who dont like the look of white guys at all, it all depends on what some one likes/dislikes. and those people that you saw, try not to over analyze the situations, maybe they wern't directly looking at you, or glaring at you, im foreign and i live in china, i get stared at a lot on busses etc, and sometimes it looks like people glare, but they probably aren't, some people have just never seen a foreigner

• I am Asian and i have a white boyfriend and I don't hate Asian guys. The people you ran into seem to be rude... they are definitely not the majority.

• Yes, people think i hate Asian guy also because i like white guys more. But i don't hate Asian guy! I love my dad ^_^

• @YingKim then why are you so rude to me and not answer my questions >:(

• @YingKim you don't be polite to me at all not even answer one of my questions even though I politely asked many many times >:(

• I used to live in Canada as well i lived in Ontario and none of my Asian guy friend have mentioned this to me. And they all have Asian girl friends. Some of my friend have white boy friend as well but they do not specifically prefer white guys.
    Most of my Asian friends still want to marry one from their country. So i'm not sure 🙊

• lol they are takin your women

• I think those girls have white fever!!! But Asians are rude in general. :P To each other. Might be a class or tribal thing going with them.

• Poor thing! There's nothing you can do about it, but just ignore them. I found the story interesting and funny at the same time. I'll be honest though, I have some Asian friends who date white guys and they think they upgraded or something. I just mind my own business and let them think whatever because they are my friends... LOL

• as Asian, i found out that white, latino n arab quite hot. lol

What Guys Said 12

• Well, I'm neither Asian nor White. I am Hispanic. The only reason I mention this is b/c I feel like I can relate to both sides. But first, have you perhaps experienced explicit contempt from a W/A couple before? If so, maybe that stayed with you, and now you see this everywhere. Or perhaps you're projecting a fear, into reality.
    Now for the personal part. I get jealous sometimes. I'm attracted to Asian women, and whenever I see one with a boyfriend, I'm like: "If only I looked more Asian, maybe they'd be into me" (perhaps even White). So I secretly have a biased agaisnt Asian males; until I get to know them that is. In fact two of my best friends are Asian males. So maybe those white guys may see you as a threat to their manhood lol (feel proud).
    But that pales in comparison, when I see a a White guy with an Asian female. I just heat up! Why? I don't know, I've heard of yellow fever and the Western man going for the "exotic," Oriental woman. A submissive woman at that (I know it's not true, but that's the stereotype). And I'm like, if you approach a woman w/ that mind, you don't deserve her.
    So yeah, that's my rant. To be honest though, I'm happy that there are people that keep it within their own culture. After all, that's what keeps your women's beauty.

• they can date whoever they want... the only time I get bothered by it is when the girl looks over at me and I notice, then she proceeds to get closer to her man as if she's tryna rub it in my face or as if I'm gonna kidnap her...

• That happens? 😨

• I'll try my best.

• You're right I shouldn't take everything too personally. it's small-minded of me... yeah...

• As a tall white guy I've noticed Asian girls seem intimidated by me and for some reason seem to not think white guys like me Asian girls. Which is completely not true, whenever I have had a big crush on an Asian girl, I have to make it sooooo blatantly obvious that I'm into her when I'm flirting with her. Asian girls in the past I've known have confirmed too that they are surprised that white guys are into them. I've always wondered why that is.

I love the US. So interracial. It brings out the best of all races. It's truly a beautiful thing, lol.

• I am getting this same rudeness from a Chinese girl on here ignoring all my questions and basically saying no man are as attractive as white men above 26 @YingKim. She's so rude to other men and only care about white men it's so shallow and disgusting.

• Some Asian girls are totally not interested in Asian guys, but most do not particularly prefer White guys.
    But even if an Asian girl tell me "I do not like Asian guys" in front of me, I will not care even if they hate Asian guys.
    I am an Asian guy who is not interested in dating Asian girls, particularly prefer White girls and is dating a blonde, so I can understand their feelings.

• Become a mirror... Do as they do to you. Man up. Give him the stare down, lift the base of the stroller off the ground with your heels (the toddler will still be safe). I don't care about the color. If they rude you, f5 them. Unless they are going to glock you.

Either you are overly sensitive or if what you are perceiving is true stand up for your human dignity.

• true story

• Never heard of that, but I like Asian girls ;)

• I have experienced Asian/Oriental people not respecting people's space as Westerners do. I also think some of this is a reflection of yourself in combination with the space thing and Oriental women being generally standoffish.

• thats kind of funny. its the other way around with me. when i see Asian girls with white guys i laugh and pity them. girls who exclusively date white guys have a bit of self hatred in them and reject their own culture.

i also laugh cause i'm a decent looking Asian guy and i get looks from some of these Asian girls while they're with their mediocre looking white boyfriends.

• Whats with the hate though? So much negativity...

• it's actually a combination of things. Embarrassed of their own culture. It's also the oversexualization of Caucasians in America and the lack of it with every other race. There are fine ass men in any culture but some of these girls swoon over even mediocre white guys. If you're going to dismiss an entire race when going about dating then something is obviously wrong with you.

If I was a chick I'd date Daniel henny over Nicholas cage any day

• @hypno-trip they're not rude and shallow they're just brainwashed..

• Ugh hopefully those girls get pregnant and the guy leaves them and turn ugly

• It's because Asian guys have a small dick.