Are you putting yourself out there?

I've been single for a long time and I don't even remember the last time I went on a date. It's so sad, I know. To be honest, I don't really know what the problem is.

Are you putting yourself out there?

Most Helpful Guy

• No specifics are provided for us to comment on.

Are you going out, meeting new people?
    Meet tons of people. I meet people everywhere, introduce yourself to people at the gym, work, mutual friends, meet friends of friends, go to house parties, check out the club scene if you're into that, church, volunteer with a group if you really have time on your hands. Get on Tinder and okcupid too if you're into that.

What Guys Said 6

• I try to put myself out there, but I don't know maybe I'm just not having any luck or I'm not doing something right. just gotta keep your head up and keep trying :)

• it's our luck, we don't have luck ahah I know, just keep trying there's nothing else to do aha

• I feel like its hard on both genders but for different reasons lol.

• May the same problem I have: sweet person but not so good in making first contact.
    I'm not the party type of guy and the girls I've met were all taken, even if there was a click! Tried a dating site for a few months but no success since in my age category single girls are relatively rare.

• What are you doing to change this situation?

• But to answer the question. No I haven't put myself out there for a little bit.

• No, I don't really put myself out there anymore.

• Nope not for me because im not ready for any harmful drama right now.

• coz its not raining men like me

What Girls Said 0