I just went through some profiles on okCupid and on one profile of a 21 year old says: "If you are older than 30 then please go away and look for older women."
- Yes! It's harder for both sexes if you reach or pass 30.58% (7)83% (5)67% (12)Vote
- No, it's only harder for females if they reach or pass 30.17% (2)17% (1)17% (3)Vote
- No, it's only harder for males if they reach or pass 30.8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- No, it's harder for neither.8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- No, as long you're rich and successful, I'm sure she would change her mind. lol9% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
- other (please elaborate)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I don't know. I just want to see the results.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
At 21 I was open to dating those above 30.
At 28 , I still am (those 40s and above).
It all has to do with personality.
If someone is a dense person and lacks personality, then they have it harder in dating in general.
I dont think you should look at ONE person's profile and draw such a huge implication.
Who made them the voice of all 20 something year olds?
That person is just into those within their age range, that is all.0