Girls, is calling a girl fat really worthy of a kick in the nuts?

i said it to a girl out of anger, it was bad i know and i felt bad, but only for like 5 seconds because thats when i felt her foot come up between my legs and next minute im breathless on the ground in the worst pain ever. Surely she went over the top?! why couldnt she just slap if she was that mad

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well getting kicked there is a tad over board but i dont blame her really for doing that really... maybe just next time think before you say something... but yeah i wouldn't do what she did tho ahaha 😊

• you don't blame her? she crushed my balls

• i think maybe it was just hard to miss because i have a lot down there lol... but yeah i def didn't think a girl could kick or aim like that at all

• ahha many girls can kick/aim well haha but yeah she might have gotten that angry cause she might be the kind of girl that is really like sensitive about what people think or see of her :)

What Girls Said 8

• I disagree with physical violence in any instance other than self-defense, so while insulting her was rude, no, I don't think she was right to kick you in the nuts.

• She went a bit overboard, yes. She shouldn't have kicked you in the.. But hey, you weren't the most sensitive person to when you called her a fat.
    It hurted her emotionally, so hurted you physically. You both were stupid

• Woah... that was an extreme reaction on her part. I understand if she'd lash out and call you fat back or whatever... but a kick in the private parts? Now that's extreme.

• yeah... and it was so embarrassing because she did it in front of people so everyone saw me drop

• yeah i wouldn't say anything to her again id be too scared shed do it again

• Yeah I think you should give her some space now just until she cools down, and just apologize to her and tell her you didn't mean to call her fat.

• No it isn't, if she has left you unable to have children then you can sue her. Sue her fast before all evidence is erased. She has physically hurt you.

• I think she did that out of anger, just like you said that she's fat out of anger. And may be, just may be, she feels bad too.

• No, but it didn't show that you're the smartest and most mature person in the world, no offence.

• You deserved it just a tad bit maybe... Its a little mean but you said was just as mean😌

• Kick in the nuts is a bit far!! . But remember you also embarassed her by calling her fat in front of everyone.

• yeah but girls don't know how much it hurts!!

• Yeah I'm not saying what she did is right but you need to see what you did was wrong too. Sue a kick in the nuts hurts but emotional pain isn't something that goes away. I was called fat as a teenager and it was the worst thing to happen to me.

• yea thats fair enough... i think my ego is just a bit bruised. It was wrong of me.