Should I make the first move?

I know he's shy and apparently he likes me but I know that because he's self conscious he will probably never ask me but what he doesn't know is that I'm in love with him omg, should I just go for it? I'm really in love too. If I was to ask him... How would I do it? Social Media? in person? Ask my friend to do it? Please help me I really need advicee

• Ask Him
  • Don't ask him
We talk all the time we are really great friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him ask you out but encourage him. If he's extremely shy, give him a note that says, "I've never had a really good friend ask me for a date and I'd like for that to be with someone who I really trust, like YOU!" If you ask, you are taking away an opportunity for him to learn to act like a man; if you slip him this note, you are encouraging him to push his boundaries and that will be good for both of you. Good luck! Please post back and let me know if you follow my advice.

• thankyou! this is really great advice, I will definitely keep this in mind.

• Please post back and let me know how this works for you.

• ok, well he's on a trip at the moment so I won't be able to be in contact with him until I see him back when school starts in a weeks time.

What Guys Said 4

• if he's shy JUST DO IT basically!

• then the first kiss you!

• Have you even talked to him?

• Yes obviously, we've been really good friends for ages.

• Well since we aren't in as many classes as we were last year together apart from maths this year, we always talk and tease about how much we miss each other and everything, and he comes and sits next to me in math class before my friends come near me and he always ask if he can draw on me and stuff. And during lunch he comes to my group of friends and sits right next to me and we talk about just random junk and my friends wink and junk I don't know

• Yeah, it sounds like you'll have to make the first move.

• Just go up to him and ask that's how my girlfriend asked me out

What Girls Said 1

• Go get him girl.