Guys, why do some guys like bossy women?

He says he is used to having or dating a bossy woman. I can be firm but that side of me haven't came out yet. I don't want to be mean. Maybe I don't fully understand what a guy means by a "bossy" woman. Does that make a man feel wanted? I always let him know what I like or don't like but I also try to be reasonable when making decisions regarding us.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate bossy women. I prefer more submissive women. I tend to be fairly laid back myself so a very dominant woman would just end up walking all over me and making me miserable.

There are some guys that enjoy fighting with their woman as they find it keeps the relationship from getting boring. Maybe those are the types of guys you are running into.

What Guys Said 5

• I would say that it's because a "bossy" woman is easier to read whether she likes the person or not. If she takes control and does things with you it is a way to understand that she actually cares about you. There's also the whole point of the women taking charge in asking the guy out. It definitely shows that the girls likes the man.

• Hmmm. Makes since bc we appear to be serious to other people and he shows that he wants to be in my like but we are stubborn lol... we haven't mentioned the R word. I think he is waiting on me to initiate... I already told him that I told someone he is my boyfriend and he said it was okay. He has been really hurt before but the thing between me and him is different. He never had what we have

• No idea. I'd prefer an equal partner in the relationship rather then someone controlling or semi demanding.

• I am an experienced member of the bdsm community and I can tell you he might have submissive tendencies. I am personally a bi sexual "dom" and have dated men like this.

• Please elaborate

• He might want you to take charge to a point were you order him around. Much like a "dom" like me would do to a female submissive. I would tell her what to wear, take control in the bedroom, and make sure I constantly have my eyes on her, to make sure she is safe at work. You have to ask him about his sexual fantasies and desires. That is what this can manifest to. Or maybe he just likes feeling wanted. However, I don't have enough information to distinguish. If you are bossy in the bedroom for instance you say "no i don't like that let me get on top" and constantly tell him what he is suppose to be doing then, he has submissive sexual tendencies.

• I cannot stand a bossy woman, or man for that matter.

• Probably cuz he's to much of a pussy to take charge himself.