How to end things?

So about a month ago, I met this really amazing guy. He's so different from anyone I've dated, and we connect greatly. The only issue is that there are two other men in the picture, both that I met before far before him. I want to give this guy a fair shot, which to me, means cutting the other dudes off and focusing solely on him. My question is, how should I go about ending things with them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't in a relationship with the other dudes, there is no need to 'end' anything. Just give this new guy a shot. You don't really owe anything to the two other guys.

• So you think I should just walk away? I'm not entirely against it and have thought of just taking that route, but I feel like after being ignored for some time they'd want an explanation. I know one would for sure :-/

• That's probably the best way to go about it. Thank you :)

• You're most welcome! And thanks for choosing mine as the most helpful opinion! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Simply tell them that you are busy with someone ATM and so you can't stick with them for now

• Are you dating the other two?

• Not exactly, it's more talking than anything, but I do care about both of them.

• Tell them you meet a guy. Let them react. No need to decide for them; they may even accept and support you!

• Thank you! :)

What Girls Said 1