How to know if you really like someone?

This is a very obvious question. But, I'm not really sure. I like some guys kinda easily and I wonder if I really like them or is it because I've never had a boyfriend and I've grown desperate.

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be, but looks can be deceiving. You should like a guy for not just his looks but also by the way he feels about you. Also wether he's thinking about you, like if someone says something bad about you he'll be there to help you. Either for comfort or defense. Most of us around your age are only interested in one thing, but not all of us. Some are kind and just really like you for your personality, etc. You should ask them back, but be weary cause your version of liking someone could be different from theirs.

What Guys Said 2

• if i want 2 see that some1 24/7 basically

• I don't know i'm just like you! xD

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, love is different for everyone. One person might love someone immediately and another over time, and that's totally okay! For me, I know I really like someone if I get those butterflies, or the feeling of embarrassment by just holding hands. Sometimes, by having that blissful feeling by just talking to the person and standing next to them. There isn't really a right or wrong here, it just depends on you. Hope that helped!

• It's easy to tell. Well for me, if I can imagine myself kissing him or sleeping with him then I know I'm attracted to him. I don't sleep around so that's how I know I like someone.