Is it bad to be 15 and never been kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not bad! Don't rush your first kiss - if you do, it won't be the exciting, memorable experience that you want it to be. I had my first kiss at 20 and was SO GLAD that I waited because it was with a guy that I really liked. (And we're still together two years later.)

Forget about what people say. Everyone goes at their own pace - you don't have to be kissed by 16 or 18 or even 25. Guys in your age group tend to be immature... you don't want to kiss someone and then find out that it wasn't even a big deal to him.

• That is true but it doesn't mean it hurts any less when people say im ugly or something because i haven't

• Of course :( Words like that will always hurt. But think of it this way: people who talk sh*t about other people are the truly ugly ones. And I bet most of those people have never been kissed, either. So you're probably in very good company.

What Guys Said 12

• no you're still young don't worry basically

• wtf, no it's fine. Why would it be bad? Even being 20 and not being kissed is normal, at least to me.

• Guys at my school say im ugly because of it and thats why it hasn't happened

• Well im starting to think it if you jear something enough u start to beloeve it

• Do you try to look pretty? Do you put a lot of effort in your appearance?

• umm no... kids shouldn't kiss they should learn and enjoy youth while they have it... you'll have plenty of years to kiss and do other things...

• Chill the balls. You're fine

• No, not really. It'll happen soon enough.

• Need meh to quench the thirst baby? 😋

• soon turning 22 and never kissed

• You just made me feel a lot better

• haha you're welcome :p
      but honestly, i do not find relationships a necessity. I'll only kiss someone when i'm sure i want to spend the rest of my life with that person

• okay here you go , (kiss kiss kiss)

• Try being 44 with no action

• Nope. I've only kissed a girl like 2 times xD

• i would trade all the kisses in the world to be 15 forever :p
    nope that is ok by me

• Aww i would trade u i hate being 15

• It is good, don't be in hurry to get your first kiss.

• Guys at school tell me that since I've never been kissed im ugly

• People should mind their own business, it is your personal life and they have no right to even know it. Don't let them decrease your self-esteem.

• Oh ok

What Girls Said 14

• Its perfectly fine! In fact, you will probably have a better first kiss than most people have had, instead of the young awkward washing machine tongue thing that everyone is pressured into when they are 15!

• omg that's like super bad
    except that it's not and it's actually more common than you think.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was almost 17. No one cares. A lot of people in highschool haven't had their first kiss yet

• Most Kids in my highschool alreay lost their viriginty

• Really it seems like they know what they are talking about

• Anyone can watch a couple pornos and talk like the sex expert. In highschool I was the dirty joke queen but I didn't have sex until I was basically 17

• No. I was 19 when I had my first kiss. And everything I do is decreed supreme choices. You are fine.

• Nope, not at all! I was 16 when I had my first kiss. Plus I know other girls who had it a lot later.

• I'm 18 and never been kissed. i have been kissed by my great grandma... she had a mole the size of my thumbnail on her chin... anyway you're 15. wait until you're older and the guys will flock around you.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17. So no.

• Of course not

• lol obviously not

• no not at all

• Not at all.

• I don't consider it bad. I was 17-18 when I gave my first kiss.

• Girl whatcha worrying about? I'm fucking 19 and never been kissed.

• I had my first kiss about a month after I turned 17 this October. Since then I've kissed two other guys. LoL. Point is, 15 is NOT too old to have not had your first kiss yet. My sister is 19 going on 20 and has not had her first kiss yet. It's completely normal. I could've had my first kiss when I was 13 at an NYE party, but I decided to wait until I was with the right guy at the right moment. It took me 4 years for that to happen, haha, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Having your first kiss is not that big a deal in the long run. It's not that big a deal at all. Even if you DON'T have it with someone you actually care about, it's still not a big deal. It's just a kiss.

P. S. - Cuddling is better than kisses. :)