Guys, he told me he would never stop loving me! Advice?

Alright there is this guy I've known since the 9th grade, and since that day he has been a thorn in my side. He has dated other girls, hooked up with other girls, is currently dating a girl, yet he tells me whenever he see's me that he will always have feelings for me, when I remind him that he has dated other girls, and has been dating his current girlfriend for two years, he tells me that I don't understand. He has asked me out more times then I can count, and also accepted the fact that I rejected him, yet he still carries a torch for me. I do have strong feelings for him as well but whenever he asks me out, I reject him, which I don't know why I do. Like as soon as he asks me to go out with him on a date, my answer is "no," yet I have feelings for him as well. I mean I myself have dated other guys but I never felt the same way about them as I did with him. I just don't know why both of us can't just move on or why I can't just say yes when he did ask me out.

2

What Guys Said 2

• you are hurt/upset that he is dating other girls when he says he loves you. I believe you should you should try to get over him cuz he clearly isn't stable in a relationship, and he sounds like a player. hope this helps ;}

• I think he means what he says. If he breaks up with your girlfriend and asks you out again, just accept it. If you have feelings for him I think you could give yourself a try with him.