Would you date a 9 or 10?

Would you date someone that's a 9 or 10? We're talking about model-status, someone absurdly stunning. When you're walking down the street, people stop and stare. They will hit on them and flirt right in your face, they don't really care. They will talk trash about you and cat fight you. You will be constantly judged and reminded how lucky you are and that they're too good for you. When they're not with you, you know damn well a dozen people are trying to get into their pants. This will repeat every single day and your jealousy will be tested every day.

What say you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (explain)
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends - are they a magical universal 9 or 10?

Because the only way your description would apply is if my type of guy was every girls type of guy. It would imply that my 9 or 10 was also every other girls 9 or 10.

So if he's a magical universal 9 or 10 then no. But if he's a 9 or 10 to ME then yes, absolutely. I could give a fuck less what anyone else thinks of him.

What Girls Said 14

• No. I already know I wouldn't even get someone in my own league, let alone someone that good looking. If a guy that hot wanted to me with me, I would think that he was playing a joke or something. It has happened before. I would have a hard time believing a good looking person would want me.

• I'd feel a bit jealous lol but if he doesn't flirt back, and shows me I'm the only one so why not;)

But usually I don't fall for that kind of attractive guys because they're often pretty self absorbed and are really aware of their good looks, and yeah that's a turn off.

• I'm already in a situation like that, but only that he's my SO and I'm attractive myself and consider myself in the same "league." As long as there is love, communication, trust, respect and comprehension.. all good is good 👌

• I don't rate people.

• No because I'll constantly doubt their interest towards me and since I'm insecure af, a relationship with an individual out of my league is not a smart one.

• No I wouldn't. Too intimidating. Would make me feel insecure. Etc etc

I don't even find perfection attractive tbh.

• But as linkywinky pointed out, there's not really a universal 9 or 10. I've liked a guy who was a straight ten to ME, but not to anyone else.

• well based on THAT description

no

• If I do get a 9 or 10, which is a 3 out of 10 chance, I would date them no matter what. But, if the guy is a 9 or 10 and ignores the girls that wants him he broke my scale past 10.

• I'd definitely feel insecure, but if he's a genuine guy and for some reason likes me then maybe. I put no, because i'd feel like "unworthy" haha, unless he's an asshole, then idgaf

• If he were into me and he wasn't an asshole then definitely

• That depends on the guy himself, if he's amazing, idgaf bout others really

• No, I can't and I won't.

• Based on the amount of men that would date a 9-10 i basically just lost ALL hope of ever finding love or even just sex for that matter.

my god men are sooooo shallow it hurts

• A man will fuck a 3/10 if it's all he can get, and many can only get that, so don't worry

• Just because they'd date a 10 doesn't mean they won't date someone less attractive. Humans all want the best don't we?

• no i would not date a ten, not worth the headache

• I'm a jealous person, so no.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not the jealous type SO "HELL YEAH".

I'D love to have the WOMAN, that every other man wanted ^_^. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_2.gif

So bring on those Legit 9+ I'd show them off happily (#^ ^#)

• Yes, why not? I don't know where you live, but, where I live, men would be less likely to approach a woman like that than a merely somewhat attractive woman. But, regardless, I don't want a woman to be with me simply because other men are not approaching. If a woman's with me, I want her to be with me because she positively wants to be.

• 9/10 is a very good grade so y not?

• A ten physically with a four physically?
    Ain't no way it'd happen anyway.
    But to answer the question, I'd owe it to them to try and deal with it if they're actually interested in me.
    I can't say I wouldn't have a hard time dating someone that everyone and his brother's going to be hitting on, but I'd give her the benefit of the doubt and trust her.
    If I don't think I can trust her, I wouldn't date her in the first place.

• I'm not one to get jealous that easily and every girl i've dated was at least a 8 in my eyes... if given the chance that'll be a yes. Not every attractive girl are stuck up and materialistic.

• For the most part, no. I think my life and theirs would be too different. And also, they are after the bad boys/rich guys/hunks/party guys anyways.

• and this is why all the girls i date feel insecure ;)
    =( so lonely

• No.. She's way too high up there. We're Incompatible.

• Don't believe in 10s and I haven't seen a 9 before. 8 is highest I have seen.

• Damn. Those are some high expectations.

• @potstickers I don't know but Scarlett and Shakira are gorgeous. Rihanna is good looking but nowhere near beautiful. Mila Kunis is a stage higher than Rihanna.

• Lol I can't even talk to a 9 or a 10 how am I supposed to date one knowing she would probably cheat on me lol

• My GF of several years is a model. Just sayin lol.

• Depends on her character.
    If she's the 'devil' or the 'bitch' type i'd rather not date a 9 or 10 :)

• Only if they ask me out, otherwise no

• Ain't nobody got time for that.

• ain't NOBODY ain't NOBODY ain't NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!