Guys, are cute curvy girls attractive?

If a girl looks cute and pretty but in a sexy way, like being petite but with curves (boobs and bum but small waist) and has a cute pretty face with delicate skin is that attractive to a guy? What kind of guy would go for that? Or do guys just like the tall and sexy Megan fox types?

0|1
3|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Guys, are you cute (attractive) curvy girls attractive?

Last time I checked cute was good so yeah haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Your discription suits me to a T. I have never spent one ounce of energy or wasted a single day chasing thin skinny girls. I like curves on a woman.

0|0
    1|0
  • Everything you described is very attractive. Any type of guy could go for that

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes that sounds attractive to me. :) If you don't mind me asking are you describing yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • That type makes me lust hard. Of course it's attractive, especially when you describe it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😶😶If after that description you're unsure of whether guys find that attractive then you have either never seen the media before, are incredibly insecure, or incredibly *ahem* slow... to put it nicely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes that sounds attractive of girl with that description

1|0
    0|0
  • I've said it earlier and im saying it again.
    Girls/woman are the most sexy species on earth.
    Nuff said okay,

0|0
    0|0
  • Be careful with the phrase curvy. I have seen many fat women call themselves curvy. I have always hated the tall skinny types. I prefer short skinny or curvy types.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like that, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very attractive. No one likes skeletons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally go for that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very attractive but then again curvy can mean a lot of things

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds quite attractive to me.

What kind of guys would go for this girl? Wellll i would probably guess maybe tall, slender, boyish guys, or something like that? Probably more likely than a big, beefy, hot, athletic dude.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They love our type. Embrace it and love yourself!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No you just described a horrid beast.

But for real though... you just rambled off a bunch of very obviously positive traits, even used the word cute and pretty, and then asked if it was attractive. You know the answer :p

Post a picture though. that'll get you more honest answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • need a picture

0|0
    0|0