Girls, why are most of you like this?

why are most of you like this?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sick of this question and Im gonna go out on a limb here and say it doesn't matter. Everyone is an asshole with their own type of shit spewing out.

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone is an asshole to someone unfortunately. No matter who we date there will always be someone who's nicer, more handsome, more whatever so we just have to do our best. That's life.

• Well some girls just can't find the right person so they "settle" I know a friend who is like this and it annoys the shit out of me! I think guys need to stop freaking out about asking girls out if they know that it could work. However im not calling anyone out because I know that girls do the same fricken thing! Like when was the last time you saw a girl ask a guy out? Barely ever, because other girls pressure them saying "it's weird" and so fourth. People need to do their own thing

• Oh jesus not this again,

Assholes typically display masculine characteristics that are attractive and arousing to most straight females. Nice guys aren't dominant enough.

• 100% not like that. I've never found a 'popular' guy attractive just because of their fuckboy attitude. I love the cute shy guys

• Well, I'm happy with the guy I'm with. He's nice, caring and awesome. I'm very happy I'm not one of the girls who chooses to be with the assholes