Really, how wrong is it to have two girlfriends?

I think I know which one is more suitable,but I don't want to hurt the other ones feelings.I feel mischievous but also a little bit wrong.I'm not married and I've only just met them both.I spend one day with one and then the next with the other.It seems weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not official with either, it's fine as long as they know about each other. If you're official with either then grow some balls and choose one.

• Hmm! What does 'official' entail?

• Ummm... Like you've made a commitment to each other... You've asked her out or vice versa

• I see (said the blind man)

What Girls Said 2

• You should be honest with them both and tell them both what you're doing and let them decide if they want to date a guy like you.

• Thanks. It's quite a unique 'problem' for me but I have had worse.

• Lol, well I think it's a little difficult to put all of yourself into 1 girl when you have two and you should be open and honest, so they can see other people as well if they choose to or decide to still see you. It's just rude when someone thinks they're the only person that you're is seeing and that's not the case, it's not nice to mislead people.

• I agree. I think I know what I have to do. I just don't really want to do it before her birthday.

• In my opinion really wrong, but then again I am no one to judge your life

What Guys Said 7

• It's only bad to have two girlfriends, if you're not up front about it. It's the deceit the guy has with the two women, that is frowned upon.

Most ladies don't like sharing. :-P

• It's not wrong at all. If you can manage to pull that off, while having both girls agree to the roles they play in the relationship, then by all means go for it.

But that takes a whole new level of game.

• you guy right there!.. you are a player!
    if you are not serious with either of them and girls know that u r seeing other girl. then i guess its ok!
    but if its not u might end up hurting one of them or both.

• Don't be a dick. Choose one.

• You player!

• Going to be honest, most people would say just date them both. Personally, I say pick the one you like the best, I always held myself to if you're not focusing your all on one your not giving 100%, if your not giving 100% why give anything at all.

• As long as you're honest and they know about each other then it's cool. But if you're sneaking behind their backs and lying then that's a no-no.

• I've had no reason to lie but I don't think they know about each other either. It's certainly not a problem I'm used to.

• It is kinda like that really. But if I were to tell them about each other I'd expect to lose them both. I think we all know what I have to do don't we?

• Make one your secretary