I'm rich, how do I find a woman who loves me for me?

I have a bit of a problem.
I am a millionaire who wants to find a woman who loves me for me rather then my money.
Believe it or not it can be very hard to have a genuine relationship with someone if you have a lot of resources and wealth that other people could want.
Should i keep my wealth to myself until i'm sure she's the one, and she loves me for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda like this one guy who is rich affffff he owns a huge mansion. I don't know him very well he's just really good friends with my neighbor and happens to come over a lot. I don't care that he has a lot of money the thing I like about him is that he dresses like a freakin bum!!! The pants he wears are so raggedy the shirts he wears are plain and he wears mismatched yet colorful socks and he used to drive this ugly beat up car (which i liked seeing him drive in cause it made him look adorable ) I like the fact that he doesn't flaunt his money he acts like a normal guy. I know I won't end up with him because we legit live in different worlds and that's okay I just appreciate the fact that he's not a snob. Anyways, I think you should definitely pretend to be just some average middle class guy until you are for certain that she isn't into you just for the money that means give up the good car and nice clothes for some time. I'm sure you'll find her soon not all women want money as the famous saying goes "money can't buy you happiness"

What Girls Said 38

• Ok, here's an easy step program to finding a nice girl when you're filthy rich

1) Don't flaunt your wealth. Get a normal apartment, car and clothes. Choose normal restaurant movie theatres... Don't lie to her about it, but also don't wave 100$ bill in front of her face. Get a job, if you don't have one already

2) Know what is a gold digger and know what is not. A gold digger will care ONLY about money and leave if you don't have it. Caring about money and financial security on the other hand is responsible.

3) Don't look for girls where you would usually find gold diggers, like high end clubs, restaurants, boutiques, parties or I don't know yachts clubs or something. Try whole foods or the cheap part of the football stadium instead. Try meeting girls doing things you like, like surfing. If the only things you enjoy is hanging out in high end bars or on a yacht, then maybe consider that a gold digger just might be the girl for you

4) Date within your league, lookwise! We all strive to find someone roughly equal to our own attractiveness. If you're a 3 and you find that a lot of 10s go for your, it's almost certainly about money

5) Don't be a dick and don't be paranoid. No self respecting girl would want to be with a guy that is an asshole to her and other people. If you treat her badly from the beginning on and she stays with you, it's because your money is treating her well enough to make up for it.
    And I get worrying about being used for money, but don't judge a girl for a crime she didn't even do yet. Most girls are incredibly tired of the women only want money stereotype, so don't make a big deal out of it

• I meant to say 5 step program. Damn it!

• Thank you this should be very helpful.

• Hey :)

Pretend to be a middle class man etc. And don't let her know the truth until you are determined she is the one. Who loves you for who you are and not you're wealth

• Why does she have to know your'e rich?
    Just buy some normal people clothes, hang out at regular places and see if anything happens. I doubt you'll meet a girl who doesn't know you're rich at family events or charity functions...

• Well, can't a girl love both you and your money? Being rich is great, you could get a lot of girls. But which one of them shows you genuine care and makes you really happy?

You are happy and that's all that should matter.

Don't just look for a woman that loves you, look for someone that you love too.

I suggest that you can meet girls working at ordinary jobs, someone who's working hard for life, sincere, down to earth and honest and wouldn't just marry you just to make their lives easier.

• If you don't manage to work the fact that you're rich into the first few sentences when you meet her, you should be good. If she doesn't know, the only thing she'll be able to like is you, not the money.

• Dont tell her you're rich. Its okay to blow money on her from time to time, but let her put in work/money as well

• You could start by deleting the phrase "i'm rich" out of your vocabulary. I find that a lot of guys who have money tend to lead with it due to their insecurities with themselves. A woman won't know how much money you have unless you show/tell her. And this can be a huge turnoff for a down-to-earth girl like me who is genuinely looking for love.

• You can only date women who are well off (business owners, physicians/surgeons, lawyers etc) who are very ambitious. They won't want to quit their jobs and leach off of you because of their ambition and the amount of hard work and dedication they've put into their own career.

You can also hide your wealth and pretend to be middle class. The problem is if you have a nice house/ car or always have to go to functions and events she'll figure it out.

• I don't understand the down votes but I want to clarify my first sentence. I didn't mean it as telling you what to do but as "you can strictly date women who make money themselves"

• Keep your wealth to yourself. Not all women are "gold diggers", but money certainly makes men a little more handsome, and attracts the wrong types of women. I had dated a wealthy man for a while. Approached me at a grocery store. Both of us wearing lounge clothes and we hit it off, exchanged numbers, and I didn't know he was doing well until he'd asked for us to be exclusive. It would've panned out the same regardless of his wealth, but to be safe, I'd hide it just to know if she's genuine.

• Well, it's not really normal to tell on a first date or just information about yourself that you're rich. Just do a normal non over the top date, wear not exaggerated expensive clothing (such as golden watches and clothing with huge brandmarks on it) and see how it goes.

• Don't let a women know how wealthy you are until you are married. It's one thing to know someone's financially stable then someone being extremely wealthy. You don't have to act poor but you don't have to buy her expensive things or show off to her. You can let her pay for things sometimes and then have a laugh about when your married

• Pretend. Maybe just go out in about in places where wealthy men aren't exactly plentiful. Dress a little more casual and just carry around a wallet or something. When you find the perfect woman then let her know about your riches and something tells me she'll be ever so surprised. (Just don't tell her until you know you want to spend the rest of your life with her. Choose normal things also. Like go to subway or McDonald's for a date instead of something that'll cost a fortune. Also presents are good and bad. If you want to get her a present first of all make sure its small. Like maybe a cheap necklace or something that commoners would get. Also don't get too many presents. I wish you the best of luck my friend.

• Just don't tell her your rich and pretend to be middle class. If she loves you like that then you know she isn't after money. So don't go to super fancy restaurants and make your dates simple but romantic like a picnic or star gazing. When you know she is the one be careful telling her about your wealth because she could be a little hurt you lied but hopefully she will understand that you had to do it.

• That's hard to tell because money can change people. I've seen even the most humble be corrupted by the dollar. Then again maybe that was just a front because they never thought they would ever have money. There are some people out there who respect money without letting it use them. They are not materialistic. It's difficult to spot a woman who isn't materialistic. But i think you need to keep your wealth to yourself until you are sure the other person is mature enough to live that kind of life.

• Yes it is very true that money can corrupt people. I have always believed love is the way to happyness.

• I've met so many nice millionaires on here.

Just don't flaunt your money until you're certain.

• give away all your money to poor people

• You might want to try to observe how normal middle class guys treat their dates. Don't be stingy, but don't shower her with gifts either. You know like average guys (at least the ones I know) would pay for few first dates at a normal restaurant, and let their date pay for them once in awhile. See if she offers to pay. Dress like normal people.

• I would say to not show her your money before you know that she really likes you. You can still take her out and pay for meals once in a while like normal people do but don't bring her to the fanciest restaurant every single night and buy her everything. :) I would suggest letting her know before you are actually dating so that she doesn't feel like you lied to her.

• That is a hard one because you want her to love you for you but if you don't tell her then your keeping part of you from her which will lead to trust issues but it's a minor trust issue to deal with. Although I'm not wealthy I am an independent woman who has her life together and I just want someone to be equal with me. So not all women are gold diggers. So I wouldn't tell her on the first date but I believe you can read people pretty quickly so I would say tell her within a month.

• You know the whole not flaunting your wealth around idea might actually work, but remember to always be true to yourself. Also, unless you're dating a hollywood actress these girls might not be able to pretend they love you all that much so just try to have an eye for them gold-diggers and stay away from them.

• Are you in the media all the time if so then my idea won't work... don't tell her, take her on a date and see if she likes you without knowing.

• yeah, I know there are a lot of gold diggers in the world but a woman can love her man and his money at the same time ahha

• Marry a millionaire

• is it poissible to not let he know you're so rich at first?

• Yes.

• then try not to let her know... if she doesn't know, she'll have to love you for you, not the money. It would be true that some people will draw to you because of money , but if you play low-key at first, you'll see who really likes you. being rich would just be a pleasant surprise for that lucky one!

• Try andkeep it to yourself. Thats the only thing you can do.

• Yes, just act as if you weren't rich. Dress casually, don't go anywhere ridicuously fancy, be low key. There are plenty of women in this world don't care about money. You just have to be patient and weed out all the gold diggers.

• I think you need to develop your intuition on that one.

• If you meet the girl you want to date, don't tell her you are rich, I would say make sure you love her and she loves you just as much, or some girls will you for money.

• Yeah don't tell her you're rich until you're sure.

• Don't tell her that your rich 😊 act like your not and see if she likes you for u

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 29

• I find that typically guys that get used for their money, are the same guys that are flashing their money to impress women.

• Yeah, don't really make it obvious that you're rich, until you're very sure that she is the one for you.

By the way, you're so fortunate to be a millionaire at such a young age! I have always wanted to make more and more money, everything else is secondary for me!

• Thank you. Most of it is inheritance. But wealth is not just measured in dollars.

• By the way, love is just an overrated piece of crap, and has 'cheap shit' written all over it. :(

• I believe that love is not love if it can be baught and payed for.

• Just try to connect with her in an average way. First date should be something cheap, like coffee or something fun like a trampoline warehouse to bounce around in. Try to make the central interests about yourself and her as much as possible, not your wealth. "Downgrade" if you have to and go buy some cheap civic and just show up in Kohl's clothes. Once you're sure she's attached to who you are, then you can tell her you're "well off" or "affluent". That way she doesn't know how much you really make and assumes you do something like enginerring for a living. Once you trust her then you can actually reveal it all. Try to be humble about it, that's the best way to make her care about you because you're not trying to use wealth to motivate her into liking you.

• Don't look or dress like a millionaire, drive a regular car when trying to meet someone, don't talk about your money. Yes, you basically have to hide that part of your life until you know she loves you for you.

• Everyone else says to not show your wealth etc and it really doesn't make that much of a difference.

I actually get along with people that are like me and not like me because rich people can do a lot of the stuff I want to do and are usually not bothersome but they can be snobs but so can people who are not rich can be jealous & snob and it does get kind annoying when we split the bill and the rich person has to pay most of it etc.

Obviously it is soooooo much easier to get women if you live a luxurious life and yea there are a lot of gold diggers but its really not that hard to find out what people are after. The stupid hollywood perception of gold diggers being like criminal masterminds is ridiculous. Just dont marry any of them if you are unsure and instead find someone you have a lot of common interests with and it never hurts to find someone you have something in common with like both you being wealthy.

• I'd keep my wealth away if I were you.

However, even when a woman after years of dating you learns that you have shitloads of money, it can change her a lot in a negative way.

Frankly, it's either easier to look for women of your own status, or just accept the fact that you'll get a gold digging wife that likes your money more than you.
    Oh, and do not get married without a contract.

• Well firstly congrats on your success, maybe you maybe a little to worried about it or maybe you might be to keen to let people know the fact you have been successful?
    nothing wrong with confidence of course but i would suggest ask yourself a few questions and make some adjustments if you need to then im sure you will be fine going forward

• Just keep it average and cool. No girl likes a cheap bum either. So don't go to an extreme to show you have no money. But just keep it middle class.

But it's going to be hard if your a millionaire. Usually when you have that kind of money it's very obvious

if it's too hard to hide, just don't shower her or spoil her. She will get the idea

• Pretending to be "middle class" isn't going to work any more. There is no middle class. There's folks like you, and there's the working poor; the 1% and the 99%, To pull off this socio-economic shell game, you're going to need to step down a lot more. I'm talking thrift store down, not WalMart down. A ten-year-old beater for a car, or better yet, a rusty Schwinn. No phone. Buy no-name brand groceries in bulk. Clip coupons. Shower weekly. I think you get the idea.

• Yea, It won't work out with most modern western women. You need to find a desciplined well mannered women. Try going for religious women and if that's not your thing, try women from certain ingenious backgrounds. If she isn't shy or modest around you, than you might have landed a gold digger. Just from my cultural perspective, we appreciate our women because of their intelligence and character. Not all women are wife material.

• If you are a millionaire, then the best bet would be to keep your financials away from her until it's time. Maybe work a part time job somewhere until she loves you for who you are, and not for your money.

• I see your dilemma.

People have suggested it already.

If I were you, I'd straight up lie and say, "I have a one bedroom apt. downtown. It's a little ghetto but it's cheap."

If she's a keeper, you're fucking her your castle, haha.

• find a woman with more wealth...
    trust me thats the way to go

• yes keep your wealth to yourself so you know she isn't using you, pretend to be a cheap ass so she like u for u

• Don't show her you got money

• Really, how did you become a millionaire? Just be casual and later let her in on your wealth when you could trust her.

• Dress normal, not high class style. And dont reveal you are rich

• Buy a $2,000 dollar car and drive it around.

• You have to make sure your finances aren't brought up in any situation.

• Send me a check for $1,000 and I'll tell you.

• Picsofyouhangingwithdanblizarianoryouarestraightuptrailertrash

• Pretend to be middle class so you weed out the women who only want you for your money.

• Watch "Coming to America" That'll give you some good tips.

• Yes I would sure do it that way !!!

• How are you a millionaire?

• Inheritances and investments.

• I don't know man do what the rest of the GAGer have said. Whatever you do, DON'T GET MARRIED, unless she comes from a rich family also somehow LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_4.gif

• A person wouldn't need to lie about money. You could just withhold information. You don't NEED to talk about finances. It's often considered impolite to do so. You could give vague answers that don't let her know how much you have. You could say you have a job (assuming you do) and and not get specific.

• Don't bring up your money or your career if it's known to be high paying. Don't be wearing super expensice looking stuff and driving around in expensive cars. Just look like an average person with nothing noticeably expensive

• On dating sites list your income as something modest. Do pick her up in a Mercedes. Have a small apartment even if it is just for dating purposes. Try not to lie about what you really have though, just avoid it.

• Dont pick her up in a Mercedes*