How do you reject a girl?

Been on 2 dates with this guy and on our second date we had sex. Before i left the next day i asked if he was interested in meeting and he said he was and when i went home after a few hours, i thought oh what the heck ill just ask him if he wants to meet on wensday to play pool.
I did and he said he is unsure because he is going home for Easter and he might leave on wensday but he will let me know further during the week.
Well i didn't expect him to let me know but he did, he texted me and said he wasn't able to meet and he explained in detal and we should take a rain check on the pool playing and wished me a happy Easter .
I havnt heard from him since..i mean is this his way of rejecting me ? was he just being nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's likely that it was a rejection, but it can also be the truth and he'll text you when he gets back home.
    This is why you shouldn't have sex with a guy (or girl) so soon, if you're not 100% sure he will stay, because if what he only wanted was sex, well, now he's done with you.

• Well i wanted and initated the sex.. but ye

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a blow off to me. To be honest, I would be flat out honest and tell you it isn't working for me. If there was some way to say exactly why without hurting your feelings I would tell you. If I felt the reason would hurt your feelings I would not tell you, and just say the chemistry did not build, or there was no spark. I would say thanks for a nice time, and that I gave it an honest chance and that is why I had sex, to at least make sure it would not work out, and not use you for sex.

• You should relax, you're acting way too clingy. He's at home, doesn't need to be texting this whole time.

• I know i know , im not saying he needs to text me im wondering if he "rejected " me in a nice way

• "Good luck out there!"

• hmm.. he seams interested, maybe having second thoughts. or maybe he thinks he blew it.

What Girls Said 0