White girls are like a rare breed, did you realize that?

I never understood why white girls were so desired until like last year, I wasn't a fan of them before that. Recently, I started getting the white girl fever as well... now I'm obsessed with them. Do you white girls realize you're like a rare breed? You are lucky as hell to be one!!

• Yep, rare breed indeed
  • No!
  • See answers
For someone non-white to get a white girl, that's like catching bigfoot. #WhiteFever!!
So many B votes! Maybe to a white guy it ain't nothing special but for a black guy, hispanic, Asian... you're like a UNICORN. THEY ALL DESIRE TO CATCH THAT EXOTIC POKEMON!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 25

• I don't think white girls are that rare actually... lol. Also, women of all races and colours are beautiful, sure you have you're own preference, but all ladies are desirable.

• We're not rare. You're weird.

• I see white girls everywhere.

How rare is that?

• I am so damn confused - I am a rare breed? What? Whether I am or not is the same to me as getting my own men to go out with me

• Mmmm no. Rare to me is a hottie whos mixed with like Black, White, and Latino! Or Asian, Native American, and Black. Now thats rare! And hot! :D

There are lots of white people. I wouldn't say they're rare. They may be rare for most people to get noticed by them, but thats it

• Lol how is that? Where exactly are you from that white girls are so rare and FYI referring to a race as being a breed is slightly offensive lmaoo

• We are? Didn't really think being a white chick was that special, lol. Plus when I mean white chicks I mean ones like really pale ones who if they step in to the sun their skin glows and blinds people. XD Kind of like these

26.media.tumblr.com/...lks3r4irU91qigi5mo1_400.jpg

images5.fanpop.com/.../...3_1335857534501_full.jpg

• When I saw the first girl, I said out loud "ohhh myyy god WOWWWW". That's the main reason why I love white girls, you don't see that kind of skin tone anywhere else! That unicorn skin, lol! Sooo attractive.

• Yeah but it sucks sometimes when you try to take pictures. The 2nd one is a good example. Basically if the flash goes off. You end up being that blinding white. Same with webcams, lol

• Native Americans are the most rare.. And if anything caucasions are a majority in most parts of the world

• Ugh. Don't I wish. I am, unfortunately, surrounded by a sea of white girls with their Starbucks Chai Lattes and PSL.

• we don't all drink starbucks and I honestly don't know what PSL is. Don't stereotype

• ohhh is that why it never works? i see! DAMMIT! anon for life.

• Also, yeah. All of my best (girl) friends are white. I love them all and I don't at all stereotype them. My best friend is like obsessed with Chai Lattes and PSL - PSL = Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's a little joke between us that she's so "white girl". I don't think anything less of her. I like the same stuff, haha. I'm not hating on white girls. If I did, then I'd have no friends.

• I thought I was rare cause I had green eyes that changed color. I knew we weren't majority, I just didn't know rare.

• Does white fever make you blind? Lol

• Lol nope didn't know but now I do so thanks xD

• White people? Rare? What

• No, I did not know that. Maybe to you we're rare.

• I did not know that...

• Lol, this made me laugh. And no I didn't know that but I do like being compared to a Unicorn though.

• A rare breed? I don't think so..

• I had no idea we were so desired! Good to know lol

• I'm white and we ain't rare.

• Where do you live? In the US and most of the Western world they're far from rare.

• I'm white and I don't feel rare at all lol. we're like the opposite of exotic

• Or anyone who's a dumbass and doesn't see that they're surrounded by white people

• I've simply never been attracted to a white girl in my life before but lately I've realized, MAN YOU GUYS ARE THE HOTTEST.

• White girls ARE becoming a rare breed. We're going to become a minority in America in less than thirty years.

• ya that's true

• I'm Hispanic, so I wouldn't know.

• how are we a rare breed?

• It's all subjective. To a white guy you're not. To anyone not-white, you're rare!!

• no were not. there are tonnes of white girls!

• I can't stop laughing, how ridiculous this is
    Rofl hahaha

What Guys Said 20

• I voted "B"

I live in the United States and whites (not just white girls) are the most popular race here out of every race represented.

• They aren't a rare breed in Ireland, they're everywhere!

• Girls aren't just something you breed with, they have more worth than that, regardless of race. What you should do is respect a woman for who she is as a person and not something to have sex with. Every race is rare wherever you go, plus there are groups even rarer than white people (such as Sikhs).

• I'm actually starting to swing towards black women.

• Not as sexy and rare as mixed girls though

• I am Asian, and yes, I am obsessed with White girls.
    But I do not think they are "rare" as it is not that hard to get them.

• Not a rare breed, but there are a lot of hot white girls yes.

• Someone get these racemixing savages out of here.

• uhahahaah I WILL GET MY RACE MIX GOAL.

• FALSE. They are quite possibly one of the least rare of any breeds.

• rare is more like a polynesian

• In my country, most people are white. So as being the majority here, they are not rare at all.

• I guess you watch pornos frequently.. :D

• They're literally endangered where I live, everybody's Native Alaskan ;D

• If black people are "Jungle Fever" are white people "Small Pox"?

• You just.. breeds? Really guy?

• White girls aren't rare... If you're a white guy.

• They are not rare at West but i like only White girls.

• Tbh as a black man in in the West I feel like a rare breed more so then white women.. only 3% of the population in Canada (where I'm from) is black, same with the UK and about 13% of Americans are black.

• white girls are the following: they cheat on you, they party and get drunk all the time, no respect for you... now this is not ALL white girl, but i would say more than half.

• guess it depends where you live , white girls pretty common around here but definity the ones who generate the most interest from guys