15 year old raped at her Homecoming. people just stood and watched. WTF!?

link

read the link. does this story not p*ss you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I remember that story.. I read that when it came out.. its unbelievable.. People take safety for granted in general.. I'm just saying we have to be a little bit more aware of our surroundings.. if we hear a girl yelling for help or even a group of guys acting suspicious or drunk, Especially at a PROM! what the f***kk.. a high school function?!?!? Then at least go over there and pay some f***ing attention to that!.. Kids are drinking and not even ONE authority figure payed any attention!..How hard is it to spot high school kids when they are up to something bad? I was a coach in a high school and I could ALWAYS tell when some of the kids were up to something..

Some adults think its cool to let kids drink and sh*t because they'll only be kids once and they can try everything once.. That's bullsh*t!.. People think that everything is gonna be ok and nothing ever goes wrong and that's EXACTLY why this kind of sh*t happens in the first place!.. This story got be so p*ssed off when I read it.. I can't even imagine if this happened to my daughter or something.. I would probably kill all those responsible one by one and wouldn't even regret it! and don't even TELL me you wouldn't do the same.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, wow...I am sick to my stomach.

People just watched? I am very much in shock right now. How can you just watch that and do nothing? That is so heartbreaking and sickening.

I feel so sorry for the young girl, her life has just been ruined. I cannot imagine what she went through, and how humiliated and hurt she is. I can't believe no one called the police or tried to help her. I am so disgusted by the news.

Those people who raped and watched are monsters. Real monsters...worse than animals and any other creature living on our planet...I am so disgusted. It's so sad...

• Awww, that's so sad. :(

• OMGoD! That is horrible!

• why would you post this ugh yeah are society suck people are messed up and I'd probably be a vigilante if I hadn't been taught better but man I wanna shoot e'm.

• It scares me when I think about what this says about our society. I feel so sorry for that poor girl. I can't imagine that so many people had no sense of empathy whatsoever. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

• that's really disgusting that people were taking pictures, let alone not doing anything to help her! that poor girl! :[ it's really sad that our society functions in such away, makes me kinda worried about the future of mankind...

• And know you know why I'd rather have a boy child than a girl.

its scary to raise females.

• True. but wth where drunk men/boys doing at a home coming?

why didn't police do anything to stop a rape that lasted two hours?

• Which is exactly why I worry about our society. why would you leave out any part of campus to search? & what's the point of non-functional cameras? that's so.... idiotic. And for two hours? That's just insane. their idiocy caused this girl to be traumatized.

• Feel sad for her, it happened for 2 hrs and nobody helped and somebody might have took pictures...fcked up. T.T wonder if the people even felt bad about it

• They were pictures token. 20 people stood by and ideally watched every thing.

they say possible 10 people involved of the gang rape.

wgere the f*ck where the school officials?

What Guys Said 6

• My biggest question is "who were the 20-something people who were standing around watching casually?"

Were they all depraved guys trying to get a cut of the carnage?

Or were there also girls there just hanging out like it's a casual thing.

IS it a casual thing around Richmond?

It's just odd that no one said "Hey dude, are they raping a girl over there? Should we do something?"

20 people in a dark corner of a campus is easy to spot from anyone's standpoint.

Furthermore, 20 people missing from a dance of 200 people is still 10% of the dance that's just not there...

• Every single person involved deserves to be beaten to death. I can't believe how people can do this...

• Some of our US people are raised with no respect for women at all.

• People stand and watch cause they don't want to get involved. On the other hand I believe...they had weapons? This is a senseless act and I hope the suspects get justice, cause things like this are not supposed to happen. Due to the amount of looney tunes in human form running around...things tend to get out of hand I guess. Its complete bullsh*t.

• lolz funny sh*t

• Unknown fox says they deserve to be beaten to death. I disagree.

They need to be hung by their arms tied behind their backs, then cut off their right foot and burned the stump so that the bleeding stops. an hour later the left. an hour later their knees would be broken, and then then they're to be dropped in the middle of the desert about 40+ miles away from another human.

or rather a human, considering that they can't be human after doing something like that.

• Well if they went to prison, each one of them bitches wouldve been raped anyways.. proper punishment.