I have an eating disorder?

how should i tell my boyfriend or should i not tell him at all weve only beend ating for 3 months

Most Helpful Guy

• U should tell him

• i told him and he's like why does it matter..

• i feel so embarrassed for telling him tho he dossent even care

• Why embarrassed, this is u, he should accept u like this, and I am sorry for ur eating disorder it suck ass

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you should just START EATING if you know that you have a DISORDER.

• Depends how comfortable you are with him. If a lot then sure

But if it's still In the getting to know each other stages. Then no I wouldn't tell him yet. Besides its not really something he needs to know yet. It's a personal thing

• he said whats the problem?

• i feel so stupid telling him tho cause like omg I'm so embaressed

• Yea makes sense... just keep some stuff to yourself for now until you can really trust him. Then you won't feel embarrassed or silly about it

• eat more! you already have a good body. No need to suffer you know what i mean? Tell him. But may i ask how it started? did someone call you fat?

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell your parents and see a therapist. Also tell your bf.

Please either visit this website for help:
    www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/find-help-support

Or call this number:
    1-800-931-2237

• my parents know

• I'm just not hungry but I'm better now

• Oh I see. Ok. Well, you can be ill. Sometimes we have like a stomach virus or something that prevents us from eating properly. I'd suggest you talk to your physician. But if it's that you're not hungry cuz you get so busy you forget to eat, then at least snack on like an energy bar or protein shake. You don't wanna collapse or get sick.

• if youve only been dating for 3 months, dont tell him just yet... Do your other friends know?
    I'm not trying to sound pessimistic, but if the relationship doesn't work out and he told other people, how would you feel? (meaning if other people already know about the disorder, than its not much of a secret)
    I do hope it works out, and i hope you overcome your eating disorder too