Is it okay to date several?

I am not really that kind of girl who dates a bunch of guys, but lately I've been like what the hell lets date, so only this Easter break I've met 3 guys..one i have met 2 times and i slept with him, i really like him but i think i felt a bit insecure about him liking me so i just moved on to the next one and went on a date with another guy..

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you aren't going out with anyone officially then technically you have done nothing wrong, but you need to be careful not to play with their feelings. You could always be honest with them and tell each guy that you are kinda dating around trying to find the right guy.

What Guys Said 2

• never NEVER regret about ye dating decisions basically... u should know that!

• So easy for ladies, date 3 sleep with him but he is not right, Next... If any man did that he would be considered a player and many other things... However, I must admit thought, I would love to learn how to date more than 2 females at once and sleeping with all of them for fun just like you.

• I dont sleep with all of them and i liked the one i slept with , it was never my intention for it not to go right but i feel like he isn't into me.. so im moving on to the next one, won't sleep with the others

• Still too easy for the ladies, I am jealous. I want to be a player like you

What Girls Said 1

• Ehh, it's your life. Do what you want. I don't think it's bad, but I'd be careful because you could really hurt someone in the long run.