Should I drop the L bomb now or save it for a while?

I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 months. Things are very serious between us, I am head over heels. He is hands down the most amazing and caring boyfriend I have ever had and I feel lucky everyday. I have been feeling very strongly that I am in love with him and have been trying to work up a plan/courage to tell him but I'm worried it might be too soon to say it outloud. Should I wait for a while longer to speak up or tell him how im feeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow your gut instinct.

What Guys Said 1

• At least give it 9 months

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I doubt that you do yet. You are still in the honeymoon phase of a relationship and what you most likely feel is infatuation for him. Wait at least 6 months before you do.

• Save it for when it comes naturally. Whether it be in person, texting, emailing, whatever. Just save it for when it feels right. Don't force it and don't overthink it.

• No. Tell him he is boring and you would rather fuck his sister than look hm in the eyes...