Would you date somebody from the ghetto?

or would you rather drink cat pee?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't define someone from where they're from lol. I grew up in low income apartments right in the middle of the ghetto and i'm not ghetto at all and I never have been. Do you realize how many people who grew up in really nice neighborhoods, act ghetto too?

• no, i don't and yes, i do. and?

• Ok, lol. I just meant some people grew up poor and you can't help where you're from but you can help how you act and not everyone who acts like trash is from the ghetto. I guess I could have worded that better the first time.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• yes but only if she likes spaggheti basically

• 'Ghetto' is literally a housing type, it doesn't matter to me what part of the city she lives in. But if you're talking about the stereotypical ghetto gangster which I'm assuming, then no. I'll just drink it then...

• Sure, I seem to get along with the lower class - middle class more so than the rich.

• I would date anyone whom I find cute and fun. I assume she fits that criteria, so heck yes.

• All about smarts. If she's smart, hell yes.

I don't date stupid- rich or poor

• Oh- add class to the list too.