Should I date while unemployed?

I just finished Grad School and am job hunting right now. I don't have a lot of money but I am feeling isolated. I don't feel comfortable spending money when i don't have a job, but every now and then I do meet someone I want to get to know better. I don't feel comfortable dating while unemployed but I feel like every second I don't, I'm missing out on meeting a special someone.

Have any of you dated while unemployed? Or do you just put it on hold until your financial situation improves?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is absolutely possible to go on dates without spending much money! Down to earth girls love hiking or beach dates. But try to avoid asking her to your house for a date in the beginning. A guy once did this and I got a little offended because it was so early on, he ended up admitting to me that he was low on money. Just don't try to hide it, be open and honest and a quality girl won't mind!

What Girls Said 1

• go on some free dates! be creative! (:

What Guys Said 3

• There's nothing stopping you but I hope she won't mind that's for sure lol.
    Do something fun and free.

• there's nothing stopping you from doing so.

• You should date whenever possible... wtf