I wish I wasn't so ugly. How can I live being this way?

It absolutely kills my self confidence.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, just because girls reject you, that doesn't mean you're ugly or that you're worth any less as a person. Dating is a numbers game; guys get rejected all the time. I've been rejected more times than I can ever count, but I don't let it get me down. Actually, I feel sorry for the women who reject me because they missed out on a great guy. If you don't see what a great person you are, neither will anyone else.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not ugly. Stop thinking that you are.

• You are definitely not ugly. You need to work on your self esteem!

• I've been working on it, but girls rejecting me all the time really screws me up :(

• Look at this way, do you find all women attractive? Just because someone is not interested it doesn't mean you are ugly.

• you are not ugly! you are pretty good looking. don't down yourself. (:

What Guys Said 5

• you're better looking than me.. and I made it through okay... pull yourself together bro. you will get way more quality ladies. don't worry about the superficial ones. they're a dime a dozen. you want the ones that are going to get to know you for you..

• Are you short or something? Women have a major hate on for short guys.

• I'm about 5'4 or 5'5. The last time I checked lol

• Yeah I've noticed that most of the girls that have rejected me have later got with taller guys. I'm so screwed.

• Yes and no. If your ideal woman is also a typical woman, you're at a disadvantage, but if you're not into folks who are insecure about your height, you're more likely to end up with a genuine friend for a life partner. By comparison, I mean. I'm your height, too, and I'm still single, so not everyone wins.

• 0|0
  • Remember I m Ugly and Im Proud

say that everyday and you will be find

• here's how you can make yourself look better:

1. get a better hairstyle. yours is just blah but you've got hair to work with.
    2. shave that amish cro magnon man beard off. it doesn't look good.
    3. get a better wardrobe.