Please give me some motivations?

My car is broken right now and it's in the mechanic (will be in there for at least a week). Tomorrow, I'll have class at 9:30 AM, every week day, which means I have to walk to school (at 9 am cuz it's a 20 minutes walk) and walk home after school. I'm tired already thinking about it. Give me some motivation or inspiration to help me through this horrible 20 mintues walking.. :((

Most Helpful Guy

• take the bus

• No bus from school to home. Already checked.

• I enjoyed it lol, gave me time to think and unwind.

• But I need to hurry up or else I'll be late. AND when I come to class I'll probably sweat and breath like a damn pig :((

What Guys Said 6

• I walked home every other day sophomore year, because I had the last period of the day, and it was just a 20 minute walk.
    It's not that bad, just bring some music.
    The worst thing about it for me was watching the other kids with their cars drive by.

• Yeah that's the worst thing ever! I walked to school today and people are driving!!! ...

• Omg... Lol... I had to walk 3 miles to school.

• That sucks... But I live in Seattle in rains all the time that's horrible to walk under the rain...

• You'll be less fat.

• 20 min walking not like you are walking on the top of fire... cheap healthy way

• What's horrible about it? You'll see some scenery and get some good exercise in the process.

• It's cold.. and I carry a heavy backpack. And it might rain!

• if this doesn't motivate you, nothing will.

www.youtube.com/watch

What Girls Said 3

• you will be toning your legs!
    walk with a friend, so that the time becomes interesting... or listen to some music
    whenever one gets an opportunity, they should seize it. so look around, know the area better while walking... it always helps to know a locality really well...

• I don't have a friend that would walk with me... and it rains all the time here that sucks...

• then make it a point to buy something small every time you walk on that road, especially if it has good shops selling stuff at thrifty rates. that way it will help you look forward to it

• Just listen to some music and just enjoy the scenery. It might suck, but at least it's warming up (I'm from way up north of the U. S. so I should know) so that's nice as well. And at least it's only 9! I have lifting at 6 and its a 15 min walk across campus.

• But I live in Seattle and it rains all the time.. That sucks... And awww...

• Right now create an awesome playlist of your favorite music. And on your way to school use your walk to clear your mind. You might find out you actually enjoy it!