Girls, is it bad if I enjoy my girlfriend hurting me?

I asked my girlfriend if she would start kicking me in the balls at complete random times when I'm not expecting it, so that it would hurt a lot worse when I'm on the floor. She seems to enjoy doing it, cause she smile afterwards when look up at her, and I am loving it. Does that seem bad?

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You're a masochist. Whatever.
    If you want to have children in the future, you should probably lay off the ball kicking.

• Erm, I have been getting my balls kicked, smashed, squeezed, kneed, punched for years. The weirdest thing I've don't is wear extremely tight girls jeans. You wouldn't think so, but wearing them is extremely painful. So kids are prolly not an option, lol. I am adopting anyway.

• it means its a fetish to you

• icking you inthe balls? Wth... She is CRAZY.
    And you are stupid. If she keeps kicking you in the... Well, you're not gonna have *ahem* problems.
    If I were you, I'd dump her. Lol

• Im not going to dump her. Lol. The only problem I have with it, is that she will kick me in the balls sometimes when we fight.

• Well, I don't mean to offend you... but you're really weird 😐😐😐

• I know I am. But don't you know that weird sex is the best sex?

• Wttffffffffffffff