It's scary trying to date guys, I'm different! How would you react?

I get flirted with a lot but I have a major health issue, it's not something you can see by looking at me. It's a little hiccup with one of my organs. Nothing is noticeably different about me other than two, three inch parallel scares in the bend of my arm. I don't want a guy to think I'm fragile! I am very outspoken, proud of who I am and what I have overcame. I also have a sense of humor and don't like to be pitied.

Most Helpful Guy

• get over it, most likely the only one thinking about your issues is you. you tell the guy he says thats terrible then you tell him your fine now then ho goes cool, and then he forgets because he is with you for who you are not for how many issues you have

What Guys Said 3

• I fell in love with a girl who had your problem when I was in the hospital back when I was an early teenager.

Men are definitely not afraid of dating weak women though, I'll tell you that right now... so if you're trying to seem tougher than you are so they'll like you, then don't. If you just happen to be a loud, tough person though, than that's different.

• So what exactly is your health issue, because scar's aren't exactly a tell tale sign that someone is fragile

• AHUS. Autoimmune. Scars are from kidneys stunting down in 2011 and having to have a machine filter my blood. Kidneys work good enough to keep me off of dialysis now. Autoimmune drug is $44,000 every two weeks.

• WEll if the guy doesn't understand your condition then he isn't right for you

• You are a strong woman ;-) stay positive

What Girls Said 1

• I have a lot of health issues myself and have had zero issues with guys treating me different. They're meeting you the way you now. If you don't act fragile, they won't see you as fragile. And if they ask about your scars you have an awesome hardcore story to share :D