Don't know how to just ask her out?

So I really like this girl (like romantically), and I believe in my heart of hearts that she wants something from me. She tells me she loves me, she makes physical contact with me all the time, she blows kisses, and all kinds of other things that I don't remember right now because this has been going on for like a year and I STILL haven't made a move on her. I don't know what I'm doing at all, I feel like I'm running out of time to tell her how I feel or ask her out or at the very least flirt more with her. I'm in the dark here gang. Saturday night, she kept hugging me and telling me she loved me and how much she missed me (cuz we hadn't seen each other for like a week) then she started nibbling on my right shoulder. It was pretty hot, I'm not gonna lie. And it felt like I should have kissed her or something, but I don't know how to do it and I just didn't do anything except I told her I love her and I missed her too, these weren't just common hugs, they were giant bear hugs (fullbody wink, wink) and it just really felt really great to be in her arms. I am kinda panicking about this. I won't see her again till Thursday night or Friday night (Friday's her birthday.) And I'm a little scared of losing her. PLEASE HELP ME.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can either A. Crawl inside your imagenary shell and regret what you didn't do for the rest of your miserable life or B. Look in the eyes and slowly kiss her. I'd definitely go with b. Its obvious she likes you why make it any complicated?

• Because this is the way I operate, bud. That and I don't know how to kiss, I know that's sad but it's the truth.

• I swear to god, man. that's how she acts towards me since at least like Valentine's day, it's been crazy!, she used to kinda do the same shit but it has been turned up to 11 so to speak since Valentine's day.

• Then you definitely have reason to ask her out.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be like yo I'd like to get to know you better. Can I take you out on a date sometime?

And don't forget a bday present!

• Do you think she likes me enough to go along with this.

• That's horrible advice "yo"

• Micheal, you're still here?

• Tell her. If you are nervous about telling her, let her know. She won't judge you for it. If she is being that touchy-feely with you then I think it's highly likely she has something for you too. You need to be the one to step up. Ask her out on a casual date.

What Guys Said 2

• You gotta ask her out.
    And when you wanna kiss her, count to 3, then just do it.

• if she is ready go and tell her about ur feelings she will understand it otherwise u will regret ur past