Is she jealous of me?

My sister just out of the blue , blocked me from whatsapp and facebook because she said i should not talk with her ''friends''. She thought i was talking about her with her friend at work when she knows DAMN well i did not talk about her, she chose to believer her friend before her own sister.She texted me a message and i told her i i did not talk about her and that she doesn't wake up my interest and that she needs to learn to communicate and not text me messages and say it to my face if something is bothering her. She always tries to one up me and try to make me feel bad about my life, i hate people like that and said the only reason i talk to her is because im bored and not because i need her in my life....she is very negative person and anti-social. i have a gut feeling she is jealous of me and my older brother always tries to make me feel bad about myself too (he is 30 years old and hates me for no reason) why is she jealous of me? and doesn't want me to do any better? for example, im neevr scared to meet and talk to new people, and work at new jobs, she is....i get more attention from men.... she doesn't really get much attention. She is 19 and im 23 .... i told her to grow up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe she is. Just give her some space. I believe she is afraid to lose her friends and feels that you are trying to take them away from her. Try making another account and apologize for that. Don't worry, this conflict will resolve in time.

What Guys Said 1

• YES! Women hate women. If one woman is more happy than the other, than she hates her.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's because u come off as self absorbed judging on how u were just talking