She won't reply to my messages?

Hi all, I went on a successful date with a wonderful lady and subsequently struggle a bit to get a second date. at some point, i was fed up of her games after she failed to call me back to reschulde a second date and delayed by 24 hour texting me back. As a result, i was advised to be a challenge by delaying my messages as well. So, i waited 48 hour to text her back last week and she did not respond. A week later i followed up with two additionnal texts, one stating that i will never intentionnally hurt her and hope she will contact me and still no messages. i am pretty sure she is pissed off. what should i do? i am certain the girl is interested but lack dating experience..

Most Helpful Girl

• I would leave her alone. It sounds immature that she was delaying messages, and probably isn't interested :( If she is, it seems misleading. Don't text her anymore. If she comes around and you want to work it out then handle it then, but otherwise I would move on!

• Thanks

• she just texted me now apologizing for the late reply and promised she will let me know when she is free so that we can catch up. dont know how to respond to her. i am really tired of her behavior.

• I wouldn't pursue if it were me. She's been given many chances and didn't pull through when she could've. No excuse really.

What Girls Said 4

• I am seeing sure signs in being wise as I am That----She is Not Into you nor Interested.
    Move on, don't bother contacting her from here on in. She is giving you the helpful hint, no hymning nor hawing, that she is Not Into a 'Second date' and Not Into messaging you.
    Her message is clear here, dear, follow through. The writing on the wall and all spells out: I am more 'pissed off' that you won't give up and won't move on.
    ... I was fed up with her games...
    Good luck. xx

• She is long gone... You're obsessed... Date another girl!

• I'm sure it's over move on look else were.

• What makes you think she is still interested?

• just my guts. she just texted me now apologizing for the late reply and promised she will let me know when she is free so that we can catch up. dont know how to respond to her. i am really tired of her behavior.

What Guys Said 0