Why does my guy joke about me being clingy? If I tell him I miss him, he says "woa, take it easy haha" but later on will tell me he misses me?

When I say anything "emotional" like "I miss you" or "you're great" he jokes around and says things about being clingy, or at least I think he's joking because like that same night he'll text me that he misses me and some of the same stuff I say to him.

I'm not sure if he's just not sure how to express his emotions or checking to see how I feel first or putting a wall up, I don't know, is this just normal guy himor/behavior

Most Helpful Guy

• he's just joking then basically... don't take it that seriously... XD

What Guys Said 3

• He thinks he is funny. Tell him that he is funny, but when he makes jokes like that it isn't funny. Ask him how he would feel if you always told him he was clingy when he said that stuff to you.

• He wants the relationship to feel light and lively

• He's putting that Great Wall Of China up if you know what I mean. You probably don't know what I mean because that made no sense at all. Lmao

What Girls Said 0