Are grossed by girls with (fat girls) w big stomachs?

I am overweight. I'm 230 pounds and 5'6 and my stomach is pretty big. I got fat because I was depressed and hospitalized for getting really sick. I try to hide my body but its getting hotter and I can't wear sweaters and jackets for too much longer. I'm in the gym and eating better. My weight loss is a slow process. I notice my face is getting smaller but my stomach is still big. My boobs are a c cup. Not huge but not small;

I wanted to know if guys see a girl with a pretty face but a big stomach and do they get grossed out by it? I think I'm cute in the face or so I've been told. I have a crush on the guy I work with and at times I get the feeling he likes me too but then I tell myself how could he like a fat girl? But I do see fat girls with boyfriends. I'm just way insecure about my body and I want to lose weight before the summer. My birthday is in July. My goal is to lose 70 pounds. Realistically. I might not lose all of my weight until the end of the year. They say not to lose weight so fast to prevent gaining it again. I've never been fat before and now I know the feeling. I feel people are disgusted when they see me.

Most Helpful Guy

• i ain't gonna sugar coat shit, i think most guys would not see you as very attractive, but who cares, you're at a different point in life right now, you were hospitalized recently and because of that you gained weight, ANNNDDDD i don't even have to suggest you start losing it because you're already doing it! that's fucking awesome. just keep doing what you're doing, when people start exercising to lose weight they usually lose it in their face first so don't worry its all gonna come in time. your face, arms, back, legs, and midsection. it will all come in time don't worry, just keeping pushing for your goal.

What Guys Said 5

• i want 2 make it clear that i'm into chubby girls basically!

a flat-stomach is a big no 2 me... but... you've crossed the line between sexy and unhealthy basically... so fuck about appearance and all that stuff and concentrate 2 lose weight 4 HEALTH reasons and only!!! ;-)

• I tried getting involved with a girl who was on the heftier side. She had a pretty face. But when it got into bed, I just couldn't do it. I physically couldn't remain erect with her.

As hard as I tried I couldn't force myself to like a fat girl. Just the way it is.

• Definitely focus all your effort on losing more weight. You can do it!
    You need to really dedicate yourself because once the summer passes you can't just go back to being fat after you lose it.
    Good luck

• Taking all the other stuff away my about any girl's journey, yes fat girls just aren't my thing.
    But Tbh I prefer girls that are skinnier than most guys would go for so I'm just an example of 'the extreme', not the norm

• All depends on how much I've had to drink...

What Girls Said 3

• You won't be able to lose 70 pounds within this year, most likely. Healthy weight loss is at 1-2 pounds a week. It took me almost a year to lose 40 pounds, but it's staying off so far. Don't give up! Not only will you be happier with your body, but people will admire you for your dedication and perseverance =)
    And in truth, I don't think all guys are turned off by large stomachs. Some actually have a fetish for that. A lot of what makes you attractive is confidence, so the more confident you are, the more attractive you will become, regardless of weight! I know what it's like to feel ugly and unwanted because of your weight, but you have to try to keep in mind that it's who you are that matters more. Losing weight and becoming healthy will lend you confidence too because you become living proof that such feats are indeed possible.

• No, you can be chubby and very pretty. As long as you dress nice. Don't be afraid. Have confidence. That is what guys like after all. :)

• I am chubby and have been in long term relationships and had a few friends with benefits, it's honestly how you handle it and you're amount of confidence. A lot of guys like me because I have a beautiful face and am as beautiful on the inside as I am on the inside. I have been working on losing weight as well, you can totally do this!! Just remember, even if you are overweight, you are still you and beautiful!