Would a guy go with a girl if she was bald headed??

I just wondering would a guy date a girl if she didn't any hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell NO! The girl better have leukemia and a pretty good wig to cover it up. You saw Rush Hour 3 right? Remember that black girl with the "Shai Shan" list on the back of her head? Umm. No. And being bald doesn't say shit about her personality. It says,"You need not look in this direction. " And likewise, I will look the other way and proceed to my destination!

What Guys Said 2

• I think it'd be definitely different. I'd have to ask if it was because of a medical condition (cancer, etc. ) or if it was cosmetic - for shock value or something else.

If it was medical, I'd have little problem with it. If it were for shock value, I'd say probably not, just because I'm a pretty traditional conservative guy and generally don't find myself agreeing with girls like that - at least for the most part. I'd get to know her though, and just see.

• Well if face is pretty, yep sure.

What Girls Said 1

• Natejohnson makes a good point. A girl who is bald headed by choice, well, it says a lot about her personality. A girl who is bald headed because of chemotherapy or some other medical reason, that's a totally different matter. I think most guys wouldn't have a problem with baldness if it was medical, but a girl who voluntarily shaves her head might not be so well-received.