HONESTLY. Would you date a virgin?

I am a virgin. I am almost 21yrs old and it is by choice. I have a problem with guys being completely interested until they find I'm a virgin-then they are excited- then they realize I'm not going to sleep with them and they don't talk to me anymore. Is it really a necessity in a relationship for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and No. Yes because in your case once they find out your a virgin it becomes a game to them and that's all they care about anymore is being "The Man" that took it. No because if the guy really, really cared about you then he would wait until you were ready. On a side note, guys obviously have needs and relationships can be more difficult if they are not fulfilled. If you are taking care of that in another way and he still just wants your virginity then you are better off not being talked to anymore. You'll find the guy that deserves it someday.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I would, because I'm a guy who is almost 22 and still a virgin, it would be more romantic that way.

• nah

• I believe so, with most guys I know they do exactly as you said. And when they do have girlfriends sex does have to be a constant thing. But for me I don't believe sex has to be a necessity, which leads people to wonder what's wrong with me but then again I've never had a girlfriend so what do I know.

• It's not a necessity. If someone loves you they will respect your wishes to remain a virgin. I dated a virgin and while I wanted to have sex, I respected her and was completely find with it. If they truly care about you they will wait.

What Girls Said 0