When was the last time that you prayed?

the last time that you prayed ? just put you head down I asked god for something?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember the last time I did, but it was probably in the lower grades where they tried to indoctrinate you with that stuff. But I never really believed in it - just did it since I had to. I see myself as a pragmatic and reflecting person, and it just doesn't add up for me, that there should be a being somewhere that listens to just about everyone. You may say that praying has worked for you, but try and work out your 'prayers answered to prayers done diddley squat about'-ratio, and my guess is, that you would be just about as well-off with singing the TMNT theme song every night.

My biggest problem with religious people is their tendency to try and impose their views and beliefs on others, and seldomly do they have any interest in hearing any other perspectives than their own. Try using basic logic and practical thinking on some of their arguments and off they go to LaLa-land. It's sickening. I honestly believe, that all things considered, almost *nothing* good has ever come from religion. With all the batsh*t insane things done »In the name of the Lord«, I think you'll come up with a big fat negative number of good deeds. Quite frankly I couldn't care less about religion if people just kept it to themselves, but that's the problem right there: they don't. By no means. And don't even start with the whole me going to Hell and what not, if I don't pray. No - it's your god, not mine.

I know religion is big in the states (as long as it's the right kind, mind you) and it is saddening to watch how much power religion is getting in your governmental system, and is undermining the simple concept of free thinking.

I could never wholeheartedly date a girl who is big on praying. I value the individual in people too much for that.

Sorry for the lengthy rant, it slipped. If you need a quick summarize, then no: I don't pray.

• I didn't tell you to pray I just asked a question for the people who do pray asking them when was the last time and you just answered ...

srry if you don't like relegion but its a language and people greatly misspronounced it .

god be with you please forgive me !

What Guys Said 6

• well lately I've realized that I stopped praying for things, and started to pray for anyone who I come in contact with

• I don't really ask god for anything ever, but sometimes I reflexively thank god if something very fortunate occurs or something unfortunate is barely evaded. I'm not even religious, this is all due to my mother.

• Not even an our ago

I was looking at the pciture of my wife an prayed for her hoping she returns safely

often pray ide say 10-20 tiems a day not always like clossing my eyes bowing my head folding my hands thoe

• I `ll pray for her too !!

• AWW.........thank you....expicially for not putting some stupid coment on the war or something

• Wensday night. It's funny because it seems the problem I was praying about was resolved Thursday. Just had a rough patch.

• A few days ago hoping that everything was going to be ok for my gf.

• I pray quite a bit, but my prayers are never answered. So I don't know why I even bother

• No ,you keep praying god listens but maybe you don't listen to him trust me he wants you to do something for him and its not up for you to decide he gives you but you have to give him something in return .

What Girls Said 8

• I have never prayed.

• Really why is that?

• I know what you are hony ,your a big poser because if you hate god so much you wouldn't answer this question but you just wanna pose trust me no has never prayed and in the days to come you will.

• I don't understand your logic.

• Last night. I pray every night before I go to bed. Usually I just ask God to watch over me unless there is something more specific like a problem me or someone else is having.

• I do that too it feels good he listens and that's just great..he watches over you every night and during the day ..i like you!!

• Yep, it does feel really good :)

• October 28, 2006--the day before my grandfather died.

I'm just not big on prayer.

• Why don't you put your head back when you go bed tonight and pray .

• I don't like asking others for things, so I don't see the point in praying.

• Dont ask for anything then...just say anything else .

• Last night! I pray every night. Unless I'm going through a tough time I pray 2 or 3 times a day. That usually helps me out a lot! I pray for my boyfriend most of the time (probably sounds conceited but there's a reason why I do it).

• I always pray before I go to sleep, not really a proper prayer though, I thank God for each day I have cause life doesn't last forever. I appreciate everything I have and appreciate my life (:

• Many people should do that and its great keep it up .

• I don't pray..but my friend prays for me every night lol.

• Try it, when everything sucks just close your room and talk it out you`ll be surprised with what's gonna happen every time you that you`ll feel diffirent and the world will feel diffirent too.

• Last night :)

• last night. I pray every night and maybe a few times a day if something needs to be prayed on =)

i mostly thank God for everything and take time out to appreciate blessings instead of praying for what I want. the Lord may not give you what you want but if you trust in Him He will provide what you need. I also pray for other people