Call or text?

After 3 months of no contact is it better to call or text to ask him if he'll meet up and talk with me. Is it more meaningful to call? and if he doesn't answer should I text him and ask him immediately after or wait another week then text and ask?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call him, texting is very informal and more intended for a short "Hey, this movie, this time, meet me there" - not a full blown conversation.

If he doesn't answer / respond - don't contact him again. He knows you want to be in touch. If you try to persist contacting him you will only push him away, have some patience and take a breath. Then sit back and enjoy the ride =)

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• I feel like I should have the best answer because no one has answered and the advice I gave was from the heart. If you feel the same way, next to my picture is a box for "best answer" if you check it, I'll know you agree

• Alright thanks for the advice!

• My pleasure =) Let me know if I can help further

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Text him and say: "I want to talk you, when would be a good time to call?"