Happy Halloween...pysch

I'm home with my parents on Halloween because my friends are out of town and my boyfriend doesn't want me to hang with him because "he doesn't want to share me with his friends" (I would be the only girl) wth I don't understand?!?!?!?!?!

please help...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like my little sister - If you dress up in a fancy halloween outfit that looks good. His friends will probably start hitting on you which will digg at him hard.

Why not dress up and go out with your friends? If you run into him, just say that you aren't a prisoner. If you don't run into him - have fun! Go tricker-treating and some parties, kick back =) We're young.

Happy Halloween =)

What Guys Said 1

• Just have fun with whoever you want. No one can tell you what to do.

What Girls Said 2

• your boyfriend can't tell you what you can and cannot do. go out and have fun. your boyfriend needs to learn to trust you.

• that doesn't make 1 bit of sense.

your boyfriend does not want you hanging out with him and his friends because he doesn't want to share you? he either has add and can't manage girlfriend and friends at the same time or he is doing some halloween mischief