I recently started dating my best friend of two years. It's been two weeks. I'm very happy about it, but I don't think I can trust her for many reasons. I really want to, but it's hard to ignore everything.
1. She has many guy friends and talks to a lot of guys
2. She still keeps in contact with 3 of her exes
3. She takes her phone out a few times while we're on dates (more than an average person)
4. Sometimes she posts on the Snapchat story, and then replies back way later, claiming she was "busy"
5. She keeps making up excuses as to why she hasn't wanted to make it "Facebook" official
Am I being too paranoiod or should I talk to her? Thank you guys and gals from GAG for your advice.
Most Helpful Girl
It's time for the Big Talk now, bluepeter, for You--------Don't think I can trust her for many reasons,
You both have been besties 'Of two years' here, dear, and with Now this newbie relationship suddenly have had a change of heart, a change in the wind, there is Part of her that will not let go of her old ways and the Past that was once a Blast, and this is why she is pulling these little '1-5' stunts that stink.
I also believe, with the writing on the wall and all, she isn't Into a Real Relationship with You or anyone right now, and that she still thinks of you as her... bestie from the restie.
Talk to her, get on the same page. She is making you look like a coy cock rooster with egg all over your face, this little Chickadee Cheater.
If anything you could go back to jut being 'Best friends,' but things may never be the same in the barn yard again, my friend, and could be you will end up with not a fine feathered friend in the end but a Fair weather one.
Good luck. xx2