How do I get over a cheating girlfriend?

My first love cheated on me twice with her old boyfriend. She has also cheated with me on him a couple of times. I love her so much, and everytime she begs, i go to her. Im her rebound and i always will be. I've gone back to her several times, and im afraid if she begs again, i'll go again. I'm making a huge effort to stay away from her now. I can't do it again, she's killing me. Literally. To this day, she is back with her old boyfriend, and im all alone.

My question is, do i need therapy? My parents recommend that i switch stores, because she works at a store next to my store. But i honestly think therapy is a waste of time, and i need to man up and get over this myself. But am i alone in this? Am i really that badly messed up? Whenever someone recommends therapy to me, i feel like shit. Like im not strong enough, and thats sad. she's out getting over me without any issues, and i need therapy? Thats pathetic to me.

I hate the fact that i fell in love with a bitch that uses me. I wish i could stop loving her.. Is there something wrong with me? I know that in a couple of months, she'll beg for me back again, like she always does. I just can't help the fact that i was left in the dust, while she has someone fucking her brains out every night. I feel like she won. She used me, got what she wanted, and left.. Wtf..

How do i get over this..?

I'm sorry i didn't specify the whole (Me cheating with her) Situation. I never knew she was cheating, and i only found out when the guy HIMSELF messaged me on facebook, saying that she's playing two faces and she's cheating on him with me. So then i broke it off with her. I would never cheat with someone and know about it. I never knew it was happening, she was lying to both of us.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is such a terrible scenario and I'm sorry you're going through it! Right now what you are feeling is not love but lust and maybe a bit of obsession. When someone is cheating and the other recognizes they are being used (along with name-calling her a "bitch") is not respect. There is no trust and no respect, therefore there is no love. Getting over anyone, not just a cheating-break-up takes time. After a bit of time, you will find there is less and less temptation.

It seems like it's just the sex you are missing and often times our bodies are screaming for a normal routine of sex when it's taken from us. She was a willing partner for you, and it's easy to take her back again since it's what you know. Therapy is NOT a waste of time, and even in one session, you might have a therapist make you realize why it is you're feeling what you do in the first place, and much of it will have nothing to do with her.

It sounds like if this is a fresh break-up again that you are in your usual vulnerable time. Ask yourself this: can you keep doing this for the rest of your life, because your pattern right now says you are accepting of it. If the answer is no and you're sick of it, then coming here looking for ideas was a good place to start. Get busy doing other things and stop giving her a safety net from her own problems with her exboyfriend. Let her be his problem from now on. There are many other things you can do and other people you can focus on that really do care about you rather that put up with this shit.

You already know the answers, you just have to go one day at a time removing her from your life in all ways until seeing her picture or getting a text will not mean much to you. This is a crucial time between now and maybe another 2-3 weeks and you'll see the difference if you can just detox her out of your life now.

• The thing about it is, she does the same shit to him. Even though i was her rebound, he takes her back even after she cheats. And she knows she can have either of us, she just chose him. For now at least. I hate that i love her, and its so hard not to call her up. Yes i miss the sex. She was the only one i've ever been with, and it sucks that she did me like this. She knows im her first love, yet she continues to treat me this way.

I feel so pathetic. I've waited at her house sometimes on her to come home from work so i can beg for her back. Lol its sad really. In the beginning, i was the alpha male, that she was begging for all the time. Now, im just a pest to her. She has told me to leave her alone, and to never talk to her again in the past. But she still comes back. Even when i think she won't, she does. Makes no sense.

• This is so normal when it's a first. When you have sex again from others, the 'getting over you' part sex-wise will feel much different. Like I said, let her be his problem! You are very much aware of what's going on and know it needs to stop. She doesn't deserve this much power. The real pest is her, not you. I like one guy's response below which is cutting off all ties including social media so you don't have to even look at her. If transferring work helps, you should do it because this isn't healthy for you. Even if it's a temporary transfer.

What Girls Said 36

• You know the pattern... now it's time to break it.

There is something wrong with you because you don't have a leg to stand on.
    You will grow stronger in time... but taking her back will only hinder that effect.

Love yourself enough to let go once and for all.
    Have your best interest at heart

• First of all im sorry that you are hurting in this way, its not fair. I was in a similar situation not long ago and darling it doesn't get easier if you stay inside a poisonous atmosphere. It may be difficult and a lot of people will say things like "why should you be the one to move?" or "You're running away", but in the long run, moving away from the situation physically is the quickest step to healing emotionally. Another step is to establish a routine, simple everyday tasks and maybe even taking up a new hobby. I found writing and pottery (seems a bit cliche) which is something i'd never tapped into before. Whatever you decide i wish you all the best. Good Luck!

• I've been through being cheated on, it's honestly the worst feeling in the world, but if it happens more than once... It's not a mistake anymore, I think it really shows a person's true colours. It's one thing to cheat and learn from it after understanding the consequences of losing the one you love, and there's someone who makes a mistake and doesn't care enough to change for the better. It's time to move on, because she really isn't worth it. It'll be hard but everyone's coping mechanisms are different. Think about what would make you happier and do it. If it's getting a new job, throwing eggs at her car perhaps, hooking up with someone new, and completely removing her from your life. Whatever works for you :). You'll get through this. One day she'll just be some hoe you used to date.

• Well, it's not uncanny that you feel this way, it's okay to hurt because you've been hurt. But you have to set up limits, you can keep GOIN on like this. It's horrible to have constant negative thoughts. Try to isolate yourself, think about you and yourself as a person and what you truly want. And the best way to cope with what you're going through is talking about it, it helps a lot. Talk to people close to you and GET this out of your system. Also allowing yourself to experience emotions and cry does not make you any less a man, it makes you human. Just let it flow through you and then just let it go. Go do whatever that makes you happy, go out with your friends, watch a movie, read, DO WHATEVER. Try to take your mind of things and don't worry this is only one stage in life, you WILL fall in love again, and there is a girl out there for you. Don't worry, it'll be all good in time.

• I would tell yourself you are much better and above such trivial people and trivial matters, especialy call her names... that may be what she is... but don't let her bring out the worst in you, your still letting her get to you and she knows it, don't change your work on account of her or she's won, just don't acknolodge her.

• Don't listen to other people ether... they will try and push others down while they are already down to make themselves feel better, everyone is the nut case except them, i get the same thing and i'm going through a lot with myself right now, don't let people play the "your a crazy nut case" game... they are just trying to ruin your life.

• You know what's going to happen but you keep letting yourself get into it.

You've got a few choices.

Either, you
    - Realise you deserve better and you get over it. My boyfriend and first love cheated on me and I turned my back on him and never spoke to him again. I hated his guts.

- You carry on as you are until one day you get bored, or one of you dies.

-You get some help if you really can't do it alone.

Therapy doesn't mean your weak. But if you really can't get over her and you keep forgiving her, you need help. Your natural instinct (after several times of this) should be "fuck you you massive cheating cow, go die alone in your bush of STI's." She doesn't deserve the love you keep giving her, she deserves to lie in that disgusting shitty bed she's made for herself.

We can't give you a magic answer, your answer should be in your gut. Go see someone.

• I know this answer sounds so simple, yet so hard to actually do... but I suggest that you keep as much space as you can away from her. Whether its moving to another area (if the problem makes it completely necessary) or avoiding her within a mile radius or something... Meaning, if she approaches you, don't even look at her. Once she comes into your sight, you may feel like you're sucked back to her habits. But if you just keep that distance, block her number, and not answering the door when she's there,... it may help you get over her easier. Keywords: avoid and ignore.

• I was in the same situation as you. Except I was the one going back to my ex and "playing" him. It wasn't that I used him because at the end of the day I still loved him and I knew that it could've worked out, the only thing was he was too demanding and I couldn't handle it. I had a lot of my own issues and I fell bad about it I really do because I still have feelings and I still wish I could make things right. I wish I was able to still be friends with him but his feelings were too much for me to handle. Maybe she just needed to realize what she wanted and what was best for her in the long run. That doesn't make her a bitch because she is just confused and giving her time will help her and you.

When someone suggests therapy don't take it as an insult. Therapy is a great way to make you a stronger person and it'd help you have a better understanding of yourself. I think it's really great that you are able to separate yourself from a situation that you know isn't good for you. I know first hand how hard it is, but just focus on yourself and what you need. Take it day by day and you'll be fine! Best of luck and be strong!

• Go meet new girls, flirt, fool around, date, … you'll discover what actual love is. You'll also see that the girl you are currently infatuated with / obsessed over isn't actually all you are making her out to be. She's a jerk. there are hot, cool, non jerk girls all over the place. get a move on! Therapy complete.

• If she tries to beg u or anything, ignore her and avoid her but if she's that stubborn or persistent, then you should tell her how you truly feel about the relationship between you 2, talk back to her, it's not like she's your master, you're a good guy and you shouldn't be used by someone like her, and just ignore the feelings towards her and move forward instead of going back, there might be a girl out there waiting for you and you should go get her so that you can be in her care but you have to know the personality first before you ask any girl out because that's the most important thing and start a friendship
    I'm not good with words but I'm telling you what I wanna say

• Look for a replacement. Even if the replacement isn't as attractive as your current girl - she will probably not cheat on you if you choose her wisely and over time that will mean more to you than the attractive girl who treats you poorly.

• You might not need therapy. You need a real woman to show you what a relationship is. You'll completely forget about her. I promise.

• Is there a such thing? I keep getting the shitty ones.

• I used to ask the same thing about men. But that was before I met my current boyfriend who proved to me that all guys aren't the same.
      You'll find a good woman. You just need to look and there's no rush at all. That's why good women are treasures, like good men. You have to sift through all the duds first.

• The only thing I can tell you is do your best to find someone else. When she begs to have you back, tell her (if you are) you're with someone else, and she should have thought about that before. I wonder what her "other bf" thinks...

• I know what he thinks. He knows she fucks around with me and he hates it. I'm the cause for all of their problems, and thats why they only last 2 weeks together, then she goes to me lol.

• Just say no and stick to it

• No u don't therapy, it would be good but it's not needed. Also u are not alone in this a lot of people go through the same thing. There is nothing wrong with u this is normal for this to happen in your life. Just the next time she says she wants u just say "I think it's over (her name), I'm sorry but u have been ditching me for your ex and it needs to stop so one of us has to grow up I'm sorry (her name again)". Hey I would love to help u more text me back after u try this if u do try this. I believe in u!

• Therapy doesn't make you week. It gives you someone with an outside (trained) view to help you root through your problems and figure out why you still have feelings for her and continue taking her back.

• Don't think for a second that you're any less of a man because you're hurt emitionally by a woman. This doesn't take away your masculinity. I say you cut all contact with her. It will be hard, but you can do it. Switching stores may be a good idea, if you can get a job somewhere else. Don't be a girls second choice dear. The time you're wasting on her could be time you spend with another girl who treats you right. If you start to feel depressed, and espdcually suicidal, go to therapy. please. Nothing is wrong with that at all. Nothing.

• I've shown up at her house unexpected a few times to beg for her back.. It never works, but i would get real drunk and then go to her house and wait for her to get off work. Thats not good either.. I've got no way at all to contact her right now. Because she told me to leave her alone. But she has told me to leave her alone before, and she came back.. Again.

• I have. But she doesn't ever keep her word, and she's the one to come back again.

• if she comes back this time, stand up to her. Tell her you don't want her anymore (even if you still do) and tgat you're tired of being her second choice.

• What did you expect when she cheated on her ex with you? You were just as much a sleaze as she is.

That's what you get in my opinion.

• He loved her though

• You're a bitch because you don'tcare, that's why I think so,

• I'm sorry i didn't specify the whole (Me cheating with her) Situation. I never knew she was cheating, and i only found out when the guy HIMSELF messaged me on facebook, saying that she's playing two faces and she's cheating on him with me. So then i broke it off with her. I would never cheat with someone and know about it. I never knew it was happening, she was lying to both of us.

• I watch dr. phil a lot, I think that he would probably say that you need to get your self worth higher up in your head because you don't deserve this. So yes, go to therapy

• Realize that you deserve to be treated better. You deserve someone who will care for you, love you, be honest with you & not be manipulative. When she comes back again tell her to go get it from someone else & walk away before she can start the guilt trip stuff. Girls like that can go fuck themselves, you deserve better

• Just forget her. She dont love you. Man there are other girls who are mush more loving. Start meeting other girls. First love dont really come a long way. So nothing to lose... You are great. Just remember you deserve more then a cheating scandal. If she come and apologise. Just ask her to get lost cuz your heart is already broken dont make her break more.

• Stay strong

Alone or with help

Personally I'd hate the thought of getting help it would feel like I'm weak so get where you are coming from but with my ex and similar situation I changed that feeling into hate and it worked, nt to say it will work for u and does take a long time to get there but u can't have that loving relationship with someone you don't mean enough to to be faithful u deserve better

• what else do men ever need therapy over?

• love is a game. 2 want to fool around. one who is dominant always fool around. she knows what you like so she is dominating over you. If you know the truth, it will set you free. she is a whore.

• Unless she has a ring on her finger she is not cheating. Playing with you both, yes. But you need to be committed in order to be cheating.

• Define: cheating

informal
      be sexually unfaithful.

Where in that definition does it say anything about being engaged?

• Plus you don't just marry someone like that, you barely know the person, that's why you date.

• Thats exactly my point though... dating someone weather its serious or not implies you have an INFORMAL agreement not to sleep with anyone else at best. So therefore if this informal agreement is broken, the party who has deviated from said aggreement is hurting the other persons trust and feelings, but there are no consequences by law or church or otherwise. That is why it is defined as "UNFAITHFUL" because according to the marriage laws of the CHURCH, or other said vessels of marriage, you give promise to follow those stipulations. Sleeping with someone else when you are dating is simply being uncaring of the other persons feelings.

• Just ignore her, stop going to her when she calls she is just using you, just remind yourself of how much she is hurting you and eventually find yourself a new gf

• I say break up with her she cheated more than once... with the same guy. You deserve better.

• Sleep with someone else.

• Forgive seven times seventy.
    -Jesus Christ

• Stay single and enjoy all the sex that goes along with it :)

• get a new girlfriend...

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 40

• Honestly, everyone in this world really needs therapy. Therapy is not a bad thing. I've used a couple of them overtime. Some therapists are great while others are horrible. If you have an appointment with a good therapist you can say just about anything and it is confidential. I saw a therapist when I moved into a new area and was lonely and while I don't see one anymore I can say it really helped a lot. I went from the aftermath of dumping a super clingy girlfriend and playing video games while depressed to now going to the gym and feeling good about myself each day because I was able to talk to one.

One thing that I know for a fact that would keep you from going back is if you were talking to another girl. Also think about how you said that she "won." She hasn't "won" anything. She's gonna cheat on him too if she hasn't already. She's toxic. The only way the guy won't be getting "hurt" by her is if he's only interested in sex and could care less if she sleeps in a dumpster at night. Her life isn't all that great for her to be doing what she's doing. She has to live her life with that guilt of knowing she's a cheat while she psychoanalyzes her behavior to justify why she does things like cheat on guys so she can "forgive" herself for being so horrible. That can't be a good feeling.

I'm thinking you should go to a therapist and when he asks why you're there openly say it's because you got cheated on and need to recover. This can help him get you over her and hopefully even help you find a mature woman (are rare as they are especially these days) that won't screw you over like this one did. Without a clear goal the therapist appoint won't get you where you want to be. I really think if you were at least talking to a potential date that this girl wouldn't be able to suck you back into her toxicity.

• It is absolutely vital for you to move forward with life and love. Being willing to trust again is key. Take things one step at a time.

Don't try to make sense out of nonsense. Rationalizing your cheating spouse's behavior or sympathizing with him/her is pointless. It is never OK to go outside of your relationship to solve problems within a relationship. It's not your fault.

Time heals nothing. It is what you do with the time that matters.

Remember that it is better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.

If your partner wants back in, he/she will have to earn his/her way back into the relationship. Renegotiate the relationship in a way that works for both of you.

There comes a point in time where you may have to draw a line and say, "That's it, I'm done. I'm not mad at you. I withdraw my feelings, I withdraw my emotions. You just go do whatever you're going to do because I'm not going to live like this anymore."

Forgiveness is a choice. It doesn't mean what your partner did is OK. How much you trust your partner is in part about what your partner does, and in part a function of whether you have confidence to handle it if he/she disappoints you. If you find out that he/she strays again, can you handle that?
    When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences. If you continue to throw this in your partner's face, you will eventually run him/her off. Ask yourself if this is going to be a life sentence for your partner. Can you heal from this and forgive? If not, don't continue to live in anger and/or be with someone who causes you pain.
    Let go of the childlike notion that falling in love means finding someone who will be responsible for your happiness. You need to take responsibility for your own happiness.

• If you want to be in a relationship, know that getting hurt comes with the territory. You just have to decide that you are durable enough, that you have enough confidence in yourself that you can handle it.

• Don't put your life on hold. Every minute you spend focusing on your ex is a minute that's holding you back from a better future. "As long you are obsessed on this girl, you will never put your heart, soul and mind into getting your life in order and starting another relationship if you want one." Set some goals and start putting your life back together.

• I think seeking therapy could be very helpful. There may be some underlying issues as to why you are allowing someone to treat you this way.

You can't always help who you fall in love with, so stop beating yourself up. Also, you shouldn't apologize for trusting people and for loving them.

With that being said, there are clearly people in this world we just aren't mean to be around, and sadly my friend, this gal just ain't for you. I'm thinking she could use therapy as well, but only she can decide that if she ever realizes living a narcissistic lifestyle and using people will only get her matched up with like-minded people who will ultimately treat her the same way.

You're better than that, and don't let a sick idiot ruin your willingness to love and trust people. You may want to consider changing the way you view yourself and give yourself permission to be happy and to be around only those people who enjoy making you happy. This girl is doing the exact opposite and she's killing you slowly from the inside out.

Get rid of her, drop all contact from her and do your best to make it hard for her to contact you. Yes, life will suck for you for a while, but once you're finally over this toxic user, and spend some time learning to love yourself, you'll be amazed and glad you started paying attention to red flags in the early stages of a relationship, and the quality of partners you end up with will also be much more enjoyable.

Good luck,

• There's nothing wrong with seeing a therapist and seeing on isn't just for people who have issues. Humans are social beings and as such rely on others be they friends, family or, if their ability to help you with what you're dealing with falls short, therapists.

My answer is this: no, you probably don't *need* therapy, but you could very well use it. Often the primary advantage of seeing a therapist is the fact that because you have no personal connection with them, it's easier to talk to them about things you wouldn't tell friends or family, something which is in itself often already therapeutic, but which also enables them to give more reliable advice. Add to that the fact that they've probably seen what you're going through a hundred times before with other people and it shouldn't be difficult to see how helpful seeing one can be, not only to deal with what you're going through, but to grow as a person and learn more about yourself.

• Was she your first serious girlfriend? That's the most difficult one to get over, Just think of your life 10 years from now. How do you want to be living? Married? Kids? Would you want this woman to be the mother of your children? Would you trust her to raise your children if you died prematurely? The answers to those questions can be sobering.

Maybe you are afraid that you'll never find another woman who makes you feel the way she does. I hope you don't. I hope you fid a woman who makes you feel better. It's time to man up and get some self-pride.

• Pack up your shit and move across the country. Life's too damn short to deal with this bitch.

• She's the bitch even though he helped her cheat on her ex and now he's sobbing because she did the same to him? Lol.

She's repulsive but so is the Asker and the ex.

• @RationalLioness
      I guess I didn't read the question carefully enough

• One of my ex's had a threesome's with my "best" friend and her boyfriend. I was just like you. Going back to her; she was toxic. I got over her she still wants to talk to me fuck her. How did I get over her?

1. Cry it out
    2. Acceptance - she cheated on me
    3. Understanding - that she was at fault and why she's not right for me. Once cheater always a cheater
    4. throw or burn everything that reminds me of her
    5. stay away from her social media accounts. (WARNING: One glimpse of her photo your back to step 1)
    6. Find something you want to learn: whether it be guitar, cooking class, drawing, rock climbing, etc master it xD

• I know the feeling of one glimpse of her photos, and your back to step 1. I just recently found out she's back with her old boyfriend. Even after he caught her cheating on him with me. But i have no excuse because i took her back when she cheated on me with him. lol.

Just can't stop picturing how much fun she's having with him, especially late at night, when i go to sleep alone, i can't stop picturing them fucking all night long.. Lol its so pathetic.

Wish i didn't love this bitch.

• Love is a feeling where two people like each other. if one is constantly coming back and leaving then there is no point for the other person to stay. Listen. The perfect way to get other a cheating girlfriend is to go out into the world, meet new people, and look for someone else. If she comes back then just say that you don't want to get back together and your trying to live your own life. Say what you need to say. Do what you need to do. Express your feelings with no lie and you will be fine.

Though always remember that you can never forget the good memories you make. keep focused and stay positive. just walk forward and don't look back. Follow a path and keep distracting yourself with new things.

... after that you won't even remember what has happened in the past.

• I dont want to rant, because you want take notice but I've been there so let me help you.

Find a passion, Get women off your mind, Work on yourself, Do things that make you happy, Ignore external pressures from friends/etc, Stop putting her on a pedestal (remember how much of a cunt she is, dont think about the good times), be around people that actually care about you, ignore social media, delete all contact from her.

Get this through your head also - there will be multiple other romances that you come across before you find the one. This is a mere fly in the ointment, even though you may think this is the best you will ever get, your not even close. Each romance you have will be a personal upgrade (trust me).

Also i can't emphasise this enough listen to yourself and the people that love you (family). Fuck what everyone else thinks - as long as your happy. And i dont know you personally but you dont seem like you need therapy, your just hurting.
    Exercise your mind and body.

Good luck ma boy.

• I started as one of the nicest guy out there, and no matter how much someone wronged me, I never retaliate. I've never cheated on anyone, but I've always been the one to be cheated on; I mean I'm not the most attracted guy out there, so I can't afford it any how. I became damaged goods to a point where I no longer feel any emotional pain and that even if a girl cheated on me countless time, I wouldn't care any more; it just means that a part of her is not happy with me and that I'm probably the wrong guy for her in the first place; therefore if I care about her, I have to let her go. You just have to keep moving on until you find the right person for you.

• Dude, just sack up and have some self respect. The truth is that you want the drama because it makes you feel valued, but then she cheats on you and you feel bad. You know what you're doing and you know the intelligent thing to do is to move on, so do it. It'll be rough at first, but healthier in the long run. Respect yourself and others will respect you too. Be a doormat and people will wipe their feet on you. Whatever you do in life, it's your responsibility to respect yourself. Good luck, bro.

• These hoes aren't loyal.

• The best way to get over her is to get out there. Im serious. It sucks cuz all you do is think about her... but there are tons of women out there that like to tend to an injured fawn... make you see that there are good women out there. I know its sounds crazy but it works.

• 0|0
  • There's just no way you can keep selling yourself short for her. You can't change her behavior and as a result, there's nothing you stand to gain by being with her. That I can guarantee.

Change yourself first. Build up your self worth again. Don't feel ashamed about getting help or seeing a therapist, if it's a good one, you will definitely start seeing results at some point. Be the man she wish she'd never let go of.

• Have more respect for yourself. Improving yourself always a worthy investment. Go out with friends, work on game, meet new people.
    Have fun, her seeing all this will make her jealous of course & she will try to get back with you, just have to harden you're heart. Sucks I know. Find someone worthy of you.

• You're trapped in a viscious cycle, a cycle you need to get out of. The best way to get out of it is to just walk away and get the hell of it by blocking your ex out of your life. It'll be hard at first, but you'll get over her I promise.

• Duuuuuude, that's a whole nest of emotional trouble. People who cheat are always a cheater. Once they get away with it, they often become hooked to the thrill. I was cheated on and she destroyed my family and took my child away from me. It was horrible and the worst experience of my life, flat-out.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Move on the best you can and always put trust and honesty at the forefront of characteristics you wish for in a partner. Without trust you have nothing.

• She's not worth another effort let alone deserving to be an after thought. She's wrong on every level and she knows it. You can do better.

• Cut all ties and do things that you enjoy that's what I did and I found myself a new woman whos older and treats me better.

• become good friends with her bf and you guys tag team her... you can share... one week you have her, next week he has her... use her like the tramp she is... until you find someone else

• Do Not Talk to her! Getting therapy is good, it doesn't mean you're weak, it's just a tool to help make yourself stronger!

• You probably do need therapy. I admit, I probably would if I was cheated on.

• Bro. You answered your own question. You know what you have to do. Either man up or enjoy being used. The truth takes pity on no one but will help you grow in the long run.

• well first thing you gotta take control of yourself secondly break ups are tough but nothing is more important then ones self respect dont let that be treaded upon

• Dude just go on an absolute f*** spree might not make you feel better but it will help you forget. Don't get so attached either.

• Stop being a biiiotch beta

• Drank some buds and some jack Daniel

• Tell her you just want to be friends and then go find a new girl

• If you can't handle tell her bye, and go see a therapist who can give you medicine.

• More from Guys
    10