Guys, what are your thoughts on girls that prefer studying over going out?

Basically, I prefer reading (and typically disproving) Freud's work -- Pavlov's work, occasionally. I study psychology; the secondary school I attend offers majors, and that is what I'm,majoring in. I intend on being a forensic criminologist, much like my brother, And if not that, my minor is criminal justice; I want to be a lawyer as my fallback career.

But I haven't had many boyfriends, even if I tend to be a social butterfly. There's a cute guy in my psychology class, but he's a rugby player -- a jock -- and I'm timid to approach. His past girlfriends were party girls, anyways; beautiful ones, at that.

What do I do?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm so pleased that academically you appear to be aiming high and you are so sensible to have a fallback career.
    My thoughts are that your studying should always come first. There will be many possibilities for romance in the future.
    About the rugby player? Grab a chance and you won't be sorry for a "might-have-been". That's a quote from one of Arthur Ransome's books. Go for it, but always remember, he might not be interested for one or more reasons. Don't take it to heart too much. There are literally thousands of guys out there.

What Guys Said 7

• if she enjoys it... then i cannot judge her basiclaly!

• Yes, it's good that a girl studies.. you need get your education.

• I don't mind the studying type of girl, my last two girlfriends were study bugs as I called em lol.

• I don't go out much either so

• She knows what's good for her

• I don't care. That's pretty much you describing yourself as an introvert. Me being one myself, I don't find any of this odd. So yeah, that's your thing that you like to do and I don't really think anything of it.

• the only girls that can possibly interest me...