Your best serious answer?

I met this girl and i asked her out she said "YES". The funny thing is i already tried setting up the dates twice and both times she said she was BUSY. She's 18 and i'm 23 so it could be she's just shy (i used to be like scared af talking to girls at 18).

first time- She said it was her b-day and she couldn't (she wasn't lying via instagram pics)

second time- She said she was going on a college trip (new freshman).

Could this girl be interested???? she did say YES and has called me baby one time via text when flirting

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd text her and be like "alright this is the last time I'm going to try to set something up with you" and set a date. If she says no again, walk away. Third time is either the charm or the deal breaker. She honestly seems like she's not interested.

What Girls Said 3

• she's definitely interested. don't think otherwise and she also seems to be telling the truth. also she may be shy as well too. just keep trying.

• I think she is interested... You just aren't her priority at this moment, and rightly so. You aren't in a relationship yet.

• wait and see if she gives anymore signals

What Guys Said 3

• She said yes. If so facto, she at least has some interest. Just try and put your best foot forward and see what happens

• Who knows girls are nuts

• Yeah, I think she's interested. Her conflicts seem legit.