EXCUSE ME MISS?

"I dont know your name but excuse me miss but i seen you from across the room?"

would you like if a guy came up to you like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah nah
    If you don't know me & call me miss, I will definitely think that you thought I was your English teacher or someone old you know. So I would run away.

If you clarify that you are referencing a song by Chris Brown, I'd run away faster :P

• no you wouldnt! what if i was like
      "I dont know your name but excuse me GIRL but i seen you from across the room, My name is Raphael, I just think you look fine and wanted to give you my number, i would love to get to know you, and see you some time"

• double pun just gave you MHO

• Yaay thank you :) hahaha

What Girls Said 18

• I would flick his cap and be like "I got a man"

*walks off*

I don't know I find that so corny though.. I can do corny but that's like extreme corny..

• might be a little cute

• No. I don't like Chris brown, at all. I'd be like byeeeeeee

Joking of course. But I really don't like him & I don't think I'd like that!

• I'd definitely keep the conversation going... It's cheesy, dorky and cute in all the right ways lol

• I'd start dancing with him

• Please don't call me miss.

• Nothing about that is original, clever, or even appealing. Why would a good looking guy like you think that you needed a cheesy pick up line anyway?

• I wouldn't like if Chris Brown came up to me in anyway, I would probably wear a helmet if I was around him. And i'm sorry but god this is music?

• so if i came up to you instead and said this to you...
      Would you like it?

• Honestly I would have no clue where it's from because I couldn't listen to more than 5 seconds of that song, so I would just think you were being really polite lol

• haha alright ;p

• if he can sing like chris brown (but not be like him) then i will give him my attention

• Lol I would definitely laugh because I'd definitely think of this song.

• I probably try to not burst into laughter and ask if there was something he wanted, whether I'd take him seriously is another matter :D

• I will be like "Yes?"

• Never heard of the songs so id be like "Aaaand? What do you want?"

• What if i followed up with, "My name is Raphael, I just think you look fine and wanted to give you my number, i would love to get to know you, and see you some time"

• I don't really listen to her either I would probably only recognize the song if you sang "shake it off, shake it off!" But best of luck tomorrow!

• haha! thanks!

• I would say you must be the new Chris Brown?

• Haha and what if i followed up with
      "New chris brown, nah, My name is Raphael, I just think you look fine and wanted to give you my number, i would love to get to know you"
      how would that work

• I'd giggle cause Id know exactly where it's from haha

• Yeah I'd like it. Miss sounds a lot better than "what's up girl".

• ok thats different! thanks for your opinion, i like the way miss sounds
      i guess it makes some girls feel "older"

• Well it would kind of be weird for a random guy to come up like that and slightly funny. If I was attracted to the guy then yes I'd find it cute.

• Oh yeah!!!
      haha! so if i came up to you what would you think?

• I would find it cute. I probably wouldn't realize it was from the song until later.

• Not really. I prefer you to get straight to the point.

• what? so if i said

"I dont know your name but excuse me miss but i seen you from across the room. and i think you are beautiful and would like to get to know you, here's my number, shoot me a message or call sometime"

• No I'd rather you say I think you're beautiful so maybe we can texts sometimes. Get to the point no need for all the extra.

• I like her! she's the relationship type of girl!

What Guys Said 1

• Just to throw my opinion out there. You gott two ways to aapproach *indirect* and *direct* I prefer direct because it gets straight to the point! Ex:( tbh I only came over cuz I thought you was beautiful and would to get to know you. Can I have your number?) Indirect: Heyy do you know where the closest gas station? Thanks you from around here?