Guess this girl's race and age?

My crush told me he has a crush someone else :( I found this picture on his phone I think it might be her. I'm just curious about her. No hatred on her whatsoever so please don't be rude. Anyway, guess her race and age.

Guess this girl's race and age?

Most Helpful Girl

• .. some type of Asian... filipino
    Body looks like 12-14
    face like 16-19

well, he's not your bf, so don't feel too bumbed out... crushes come and go... maybe he'll start liking you if you spend enough time with him, and he'll get over who ever this chick is... if it's even her at all... Aim for what you want... and if you realize he's too obessed over this person, just move on and don't be like him obsessing over someone who doesn't want you... and find someone who does! What ever is meant to be will be. :]!

• You know, I really like this guy I tried everything... From trying to spend more time with him (which I found out the closer I'm trying to get to him the farther he tries to pull apart from me) to trying to ignore him (but I failed every single time). He seems to have a crush on whoever for awhile now, and shows no sign of moving on. I know nothing about her so I don't know what's going on, but as for my part the closer I get to him, the more he thinks I'm annoying, yet I just can't stop...

• so back away? find someone else.. flirt with others... maybe he'll realize he likes you... it happens!
      when someone shows interest, and then turns that interest towards someone else... the first person usually feels somewhat rejected in a way and with a sense of jealousy... it might not.. but he probably will.. it happens to most.. even when they don't like the person, because people like the attention.. and when it's taken away and see someone else has it.. it doesn't feel good for the most part... so I would advice to just not acknowledge his presence anymore and turn your attention toward someone else.. perhaps he'll then notice you... or perhaps you'll even find someone else who in fact does grasp your attention more so than he ever did.

gl. :]!

What Guys Said 6

• 19 year old Filipina, and there's no way she's burning her OWN money on Starbucks every day.

Yawn. I like Filipinas. I'm half Filipino.

• from Philippines? I don't know I'm not familiar with the Eastern part of the world.

• Oh come on. I think we both know what's going on here. ;)

• What? Sorry if I offended you I'm not good at geography I only know China is Asia.

• I don't see the connection between the question and the detail... but I'd say South East Asian most likely Filipino.. age.. around 15.

• Just back side story :/
      Anyway my crush is 19 I doubt he likes a 15 year old high school girl lol.

• Probably Asian descend. Has wide forehead, sharply stacked small teeth and brunette hair color usually associated with mixed Asian European girls. Your crush has good taste

• If only she could take that damn glasses off I could be able to tell already!

• mix Asian and white
    around 19

• Asian, the age 14

• Should be 24 from Phillipines

What Girls Said 7

• 16 and white

• She has acne so she probably in her teens. I'll say about 15,16, or 17 but leaning more on 16.

by the way why does her race matter?

• Just couldn't figure out what her race is. And we're in public school so she could be anything.

• Well she's Asian and she looks 15-16 ish...

• My crush is 19 don't think he likes 15 year old highschool kid... And it's probably not his sister either doesn't look like one.

• Filipina. 19-21

• Why do you think she's Filipina? Most people on here said she's Filipina too that's why I ask.

• Cause she looks like one. Her complexion, cite features.

• She's probably mixed

• With what? I can't figure out.

• She looks cute, I would go with Asian and she could be anything between 16-22.

• The only kind of Asian I know is Chinese, but she doesn't look like one that's why I was wondering. If only she could take the glasses off!

• Most likely mixed Thai, Filipino, Korean or Viet.

• I would guess either Philippina or native American, hard to tell with the sunglasses on

no offence but i think it's sort of rude of you to just post some random girl's picture on the internet.

• I just wanna know what she is... I didn't say anything mean or rude about her.

• I know but it's still kind of harsh to be posting pics of her. What if she's on this site and sees that?

• I don't think anyone in my school is on this site. It's a pretty small site not a lot of people so...
      Plus I go anonymous, so in case she sees this she wouldn't know who I am or who my crush is. No information leaked. I don't think it's rude.