Bf loves redheads. I'm a brunette. Why is he dating me?

Bf loves redheads and freckles.I have brown hair,no freckles great body,i'm attractive and many guys hit on me,yet I feel awful about myself and inadequate because my bf loves redheads.He doesn't tell me loves them I know because all the girls he dated in the past were redheads and I found a post on fb where he wrote he likes redheads.Why is he dating me if I'm not a redhead?I feel so awful and cry a lot because deep down I feel like he doesn't find me attractive and always worry that he'll leave me for a redhead:(((((

Most Helpful Guy

• Get this out of ur mind!!
    Its not like that, Its just like How at some point in life u would have hypothetically described the physical attributes of a man you will want to fall in love with..
    Now I am sure all those attributes could not have been filled but do u long for it anymore?
    Its does not matter at all, What u have is what u love and start to appreciate that.
    Similarly maybe he preferred red heads but its not the only criteria.
    You are much much better as a whole person which is why he is with you and of course I am sure he finds u attractive.
    But Yeah after some time guys can forget how attractive their girl is, So occasionally u can dress to kill when you are with him outside. He would notice everybody noticing u and remember how hot u are.

What Guys Said 5

• Here's the thing, it is possible for guys to have more than one 'type'. Just because he has a thing for redheads doesn't mean he can't also be attracted to brunettes.

Also, whilst we may sometimes give that impression, most guys aren't so shallow as to let something like hair colour be the most important factor in choosing a girlfriend. Hopefully this includes your boyfriend.

• I really love pork ribs. Do you think I'd turn down an excellent steak just because I say that I love pork ribs?

Obviously not. Me saying I like something doesn't mean I dislike everything else. The same applies to your boyfriend.

If he didn't like you he wouldn't waste his time being with you, he'd be off somewhere else looking for someone he liked.

• Well, the obivous answer is, he loves you more than he loves redheads. I don't see the problem here.

• brunette are the best

• Because redhead is a preference and he LOVEs you :)

What Girls Said 4

• Stop being insecure. He likes a color hair. Not a big deal. I love blonde guys. It doesn't mean I'm going to limit myself to just dating them. He likes you. That's all you need to know. Don't fret over something that was in the past. He's with you now. That is all that matters.

• He must like you why else would he chosse a now red head.

• I mean he could love you eventhough your not. And if he dosen't like you he as idot. You have no control over physical apperance.

• Men like anything that is pretty, they may prefer one thing over another until they see something different that looks hot then they forget all about what they prefer lol stop putting unneeded pressure on yourself, it's just a hair color.

• Because he likes you more than he likes redheads. I can tell you this: chances to be dumped because you're not a redhead are much lower than the chances to be dumped because of this mentality. If you think you're not worthy of him you WILL send that vibe to him and create what's called a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Looks isn't everything