Should I try doing this?

I've had a crush on this guy for a long time. I know he likes me back because I heard him say he did, but were both afraid to talk to each other. I also have a feeling he's waiting for me to do something. I'm friends with someone that knows him also, and I was thinking about asking her to give him a list of songs that remind me of him. I don't know if it's creepy or what but is it a good idea? There's only a few months left of school and I'm afraid I'll be too late to talk to him or something. I figured the best thing to do was to make a statement.

• Go for it! It sounds like a creative idea
  • You should do something else

Most Helpful Guy

• How about a mix tape *shrug*

• I dont have a soundcloud or anything

• Just download the music and burn that damn thing on a disc. Lol

• Lol I don't know how to do that, I lonly use Apple TV now and Neflix for stuff

What Guys Said 1

• Go for whatever you feel like doing.

What Girls Said 2

• Be yourself if he can't accept that then he's not worth it. I personally think it's a cute idea :3

• Thats weirdddd

• If you love helping people out, I'm sure saying that "that's weird" isn't going to help me that much.

• I'm not gonna do that anymore, I'm just going to talk to him and get to know him a little better then I'll do it maybe

• Ok good idea