Why is a 40 year old guy named tariq ben ali such an ugly ass arab and acts like one?

why does some arab have to act like he is the shit? talks down to white chics he's dated. talks down about other people for their deformities. he even dissed an ex because she had no car. meanwhile he uses people for sex, he's ugly in personality, his family members sounds sketchy and sound like they do some illegal shit to obtain money, yet he still is able and brags about getting blonds and 'any girl he wants' he harrasses his ex gf's in public, he puts others down and cheats people out of money for appliance repairs. how does this guy keep doing what he's doing? and what do chics see in him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't judge someone based on having different values. It's really easy to criticize traditions and values that we take for granted, especially when other cultures don't think much of it. As a lesser example, a lot of people in my classes are distracted on their phones and stuff, and I see that as more than a bad habit. I find it as a terrible sign of disrespect to the instructor and the role of being a student, among other things. I know they'd see it as an overreaction, but I can't change how I feel about it. Sometimes it's like this, but usually you don't even consider it as a different culture. You consider it as someone being an ass. I'm not condoning any of the guy's behavior, I'm just giving some insight to the situation.

What Guys Said 3

• He might be rich😗😗😙😙😙

• Let me guess you slept with him too because how do you know so much about him? Tbh idgaf who he is. He could choke on my nuts. Maybe you could show him how to do it. That might be something your good at you hypocrite.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've got experienced with arab. what i can conclude is next time just stay away from them. mostly from gulf. i dont want be racist but he make me hate arab

• I googled him and a chubby bearded guy popped up? Is that him? If it is this guy is nowhere near attractive so i'm guessing the $$$$$