Is there such a thing as a guy who is NOT interested in casual sex?

There is this guy I want to f*** but I'm really not getting the vibes that he is the type to do that? Not just towards me but all girls? He is definitely single. Am I just imagining things or is it possible some guys are just not interested in casual sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, just like how all white people wear cowboy hats and all black people play basketball. Is this a serious question? o. o

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not interested in casual sex. My heart is very tender and I want a tender woman.

That means I get a pack of bologna and used cigarettes. In other news, my left hand can get some practice tonight. Thanks, life.

• Many married or "in relationship" men aren't interested.
    I haven't wanted or had an ONS since I met my wife.
    [those in my dreams excluded, of course :-D ]

• Of course some aren't. Some people still believe in monogamous relationships where you actually care about your partner and stuff.

• Well yeah, ofcourse! Its been mentioned, guys in relationships would not want things like this, with the exceptions ofcourse. and I for one don't want casual sex, more than happy in my relationship

• He's either not interested in casual sex, or pretending he's not so he can get some.

• Yes there are several guys who are not obsessed with sex or even mildly interested.

• nope it isn't like that

• Well that's sexist.

Of course there are guys who aren't looking for casual sex.

• Yea every guy is the guys who say they aren't into it think that women will like em more

What Girls Said 4

• There are lots of guys not into casual sex just like there are lots of girls not into long term relationships. It's allllllll a two way street.

• Yes there's a such thing. Believe it or not men don't want sex all the time.

• don't know, probably.

• Yes FYI there are guys who still have standards