Girls, do all white girls like black guys?

I don't know man seems as tho everyone online thinks so i ain't white but the way how people speak it makes women look unattractive, being easy means little value i hope all whites are not like that

8

Most Helpful Girl

• All? Nope.

Some? Yes of course.

• a lot of white europeans are prostitutes who come to my country and many think all whites are like that I don't know i try to defend white people when i hear people talk that way about them,

• It's funny most prostitutes in my country are not white but okay :)

• i was talking about my country

What Girls Said 7

• You're entire question is the equivalence to this gif.

http://i.imgur.com/ecUMAWp.gif

• Are blacks who seek white girls and girls of other races, not the reverse.
    You invented this for some racial ego fantasy in disguise when is just a lie.
    https://s3 . amazonaws. com/gag. post. images/a9345/6709e40f-f14f-4545-a9b9-91107694751a. jpg

I never viewed nobody in real life being like this, even with all the media things trying to force these race fantasy of blacks for themselves.

• You're talking about some few old ugly white women? I think it's something staged and old that you watched in an sick video and you're using it to talk this bullshit now, and I think was mainly invented for fetish of blacks too. I only remember this racial fantasy forced in the media and internet mostly by comments of black boys I think for some self-ego fantasy. I think white girls and the majority of women, not only white girls, prefer white guys in every way but black boys have all this thing in the media with women of other races more than other men, politics of affirmation and race fantasy for black boys forced all the time I think that is politically made to help black boys dating some non-black women because non-black girls are the preference of black boys.

• Not all. I'm a human being of fair complexion who find herself attracted to other male humans many of whom tend to be of a much darker complexion.

In other words I'm a white girl who doesn't give a Fuck wether you are black white Mexican Indian Asian or what ever race and ethnicity you are as long as I'm physically mentally and emotionally attracted to you.

• but ur saying if a guy is darker compared to a guy who is brown u would chose the dark one?

• No. Just because it seems that everyone thinks so doesn't mean it's true.

• No, we don't all like black guys. I think you're specifically talking sexually, well I'm not sexually attracted to black guys.

• u see I don't know i'm from the caribbean and most of the white women i see who aren't tourist/missionary are usually prostitutes from european countries and White females have a very bad image, as desperate and will take any men they get i don't like disrespect so i had to know most whites aren't like that

• Obviously not. It's all about preference.

• No. It's very much a matter of taste.