Guys, will some european guys date a mixed raced girl, like myself?

So i am attracted to european men. I have dated white an black British guys. Therefore i am unsure if a guy i like who is i think albanian or polish will like me.

Generally do they date outside the race. I know these days a lot of people date anyone they like but before showing interest i guess i am wondering if they only date women or marry those of the same ethnicity.

The guy i like is friendly towards me but not sure if he is into me. He just stares, raises eyebrows. Usual guy checking you out body language.

I don't think he knows i like him as i play it cool as do not want to be rejected. I know many European ladies are beautiful so i keep thinking surely he's dating someone . He seems shy so i think he's single.

I guess it depends on a persons preferences who they feel attraction for?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why they wouldn't. I'm European and I think mixed girls are often attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• Everyones different, don't sell yourself short. Some guys will and some won't. There's guys that bang animals for crying out loud. So being a human female is huge leg up in the dating world. Just be charming and "sparkle"

• What you mean don't sell myself short? Lol

• I know its about total package. I was just curious to see if many would consider dating outside their race. It's easy for you to say that but i wanted to know what guys thoight on here thats all.

• I have no problems attracting guys i just find it hard to tell apart friendly//flirting lol

• I happen to know for a fact that Europeans DO NOT EVER date mixed race people. I've even heard it's against the law.

I had a neighbor whose cousin lived by a guy whose sister went to Europe . She's half Mexican and half New Zealander. She was arrested in Amsterdam and sent to a maximum security prison by the Andorran special forces. She escaped in a laundry truck and made it to the Normandy coast where she swam the English Channel and stowed away on a hot air balloon to Argentina.

Seriously!!

• Lol not against the law. How dramatic. It depends on the individual i believe after reading the responses. I know of couples mixed and even black with european guys

• I assure you of the X hundred million males in Europe at least one will stick his whatever in your mhm.

• Yeah u could of put it better. Didn't justmean sex. Gosh

• Oh, I apologize, um...

"I am sure that there are enough individuals of European descent to allow your odds of dating one be as high as that of a coin flip and that you will find a man who cherishes you from the continent and surrounding areas."

• I"m sure most of them will with no problem IF given an obvious green light/they think that she is cute i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_3.gif

• Yes... all day and every day!

• no problem at all with mixed ones.

• I don't really mind but my family would go berserk :D