Guy I used to sext acting strange? Why?

I've known this guy for ages but we've never met in person.
We used to speak years ago and our conversations would always be sexual and I would send him pictures and he would send me pictures. He used to tell me he loved me and stupidly I believed him. We were planning to meet up and have sex. He ended up getting a girlfriend and we stopped speaking for a long time, like 4 years.

We randomly got back in contact again. I've completely changed now, due to to religious reasons.
Me and the guys relationship had changed too, we talk about normal things we don't have conversations about sex or anything like that, we have spoken about meeting up but not for sexual purposes. its as if he's forgotten about everything that happened in the past
He always initiates the conversation but he doesn't ask me many questions, he's not trying to get to know me on a deeper level, which doesn't make sense because he makes the effort to talk to me.

Why is he acting like this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• he change as well that's all